LGBT Parenting
Options

tracking/temping trouble

My tracking was going really well, and then...

I had ewcm on Saturday morning (CD18), and a + OPK on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.  Sunday afternoon's test was neg, so I thought, Okay, I surged Saturday afternoon, and so should ovulate on Sunday and my temp should go up on Monday...

I've been doing so great with temping, but lo and behold I set my alarm wrong on Sunday night and slept right through my temping time on Monday! On the most important day to temp!! So I took my temp 2 hours later than usual - still was able to do it right when I awoke, before getting up.

My temp was a couple tenths of a degree higher than it had been on Sunday, but looking back on my chart for the whole cycle, not super high in terms of what I had been at the beginning of the cycle.  Then today it was about a tenth of a degree lower than that.

I don't know what to think. Sad

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: tracking/temping trouble

• Options

Hi!

I am a uber-lurker everywhere but I thought I'd respond to your post! Don't worry too much about one temp, and you can "adjust" that Sunday temp if you want by lowering it .1 ( I think) for every half hour you woke up late. Do you use an online program like Fertility Friend? If so, they can do it for you! If not, check it out!

Good luck!

• Options
    I'm not a charting wizard so I have no advice - sorry :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks jrandv!

Once I got home from work I caught up with Fertility Friend, which kindly informed me that with a + OPK on CD18, I could expect to ovulate between CD19 and CD21 - and CD21 is today, so I'm hoping for a spike in temp tomorrow!

Mrs._F

• Options
    Woo-hoo! That's great news! If you are not a member already, go ahead adn get it. It is soooooo worth it.
  • Options
    Spike in temp this AM!!  According to FF, I ovulated on Sunday! Big Smile
    Mrs._F

• Options

imageMrs._F:

fantastic for first month off bcp!!

• Options
    imagectbride08:

imageMrs._F:

fantastic for first month off bcp!!

I know! I'm so relieved that things are going this well so far - let's hope it will stay this way!

Mrs._F

• Options

imageMrs._F:

Yay! I came over to check. Glad to hear it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"