South Florida Babies
Options

**Rach312**

Hey there, I saw that Dawn hadn't responded to your post below (which was odd for her) so I emailed her.  Apparently her internet is down, but she asked that I post this info for you:

Dainty Diva Designs
Rachel Friedman
               561-843-0363       
rachel_griss@yahoo.com

This is the friend that Mari was mentioning to you in the post below.  I believe all the pics on Dawn's blog with Kate in a hair piece is from Dainty Diva Designs.  HTH!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
It's Beshert

Re: **Rach312**

• Options

Thanks Gena - much appreciated!

How are things going with you?  It's been nice seeing you on the boards a little more recently.  

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm doing well.  will be better soon.  I was reading your blog last night!  I can't believe Lynda is 9 months!  However, I think Spencer had caught up to her though!  at his 6 month appt he was 17lbs 12.5oz and 28 inches.  I guess my baby isn't so little anymore!  Let's try to GTG soon!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow, Spencer is getting big! He and Zachary are the same height now, but Zachary has nearly 4lb on him still! lol! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    My goodness - your boys sure are tall.  I would love to GTG.  My schedule is a lot more flexible than your's is, so just let me know whenever is good for you.  :)  Feel good. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"