Stay at Home Moms

Alli anyone?

Has anyone tried this to lose weight?  Would you share your experience with me?.....I'm considering giving it a shot.

Re: Alli anyone?

• A healthy diet and exercise will get you the same results without the risk of crapping yourself in public.?
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagerebus82:
    A healthy diet and exercise will get you the same results without the risk of crapping yourself in public.

LOL!  Too funny!  My SIL was saying almost the same thing the other night.  That she won't try it because she loves french fries too much and doesn't want the side effects.

Seriously though,I have been doing Weight Watchers for 6 weeks now and have had great results.  I have lost 18.2 lbs!  I think eating right, exercising and making a commitment to stick to it is WAY better than risking your health trying a quick fix that may not work.

Good Luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I just purchased the DVD "30 Day Shred" by Jillian from Biggest Loser. I found out about it by accident when I read a mom-blog and she was having great results (she was also doing Weight Watchers w/ the exercise). I agree, diet and exercise are pretty much the only way to do it. I'll let you know how it goes. Now if I can just get my butt in gear to start it.....
  • imagecp760:
    I just purchased the DVD "30 Day Shred" by Jillian from Biggest Loser. I found out about it by accident when I read a mom-blog and she was having great results (she was also doing Weight Watchers w/ the exercise). I agree, diet and exercise are pretty much the only way to do it. I'll let you know how it goes. Now if I can just get my butt in gear to start it.....

I do the shred dvd every other day (along with 20 min on the eliptical).  The other day, I do 45 min on the eliptical.  It is the toughest workout video/dvd I have ever seen.  I have progressed to level 2 (there are 3 levels), but still sweat my ass off every day.

• Sorry, Im a lurker so I hope Im not out of line by posting....but I have heard horriable things from Alli. In the directions it says to bring a change of pants the first few days of using Alli....not a great sign. I have also known a couple people now who have actually poo'd themselves through first hand stories. I have not tried it out of sheer fear but I heard you can actually see the grease that hasn't been digested...

I am doing 30 day shred and I have done weight watchers. I had amazing results with WW but it is something that you need to stick with but if you do you WILL see results.

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"