Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Plano Lifetime Fitness Anyone???

hello, my name is natalie. i live in west plano and have a membership at the lifetime fitness on preston road just north of legacy. i am at home all day, bored out of my mind and was wondering if there were anymore pregnant ones with the same gym membership that wanted to meet up and swim or something. anything other that sitting here with my mind racing.who's bored too??

Re: Plano Lifetime Fitness Anyone???

• Options
    Hi.  Congrats and wish you an healthy and happy remainder of your pregnancy.  I am a member to the one in Flower Mound and take my son swimming at least once a week during the day.  If you ever want to meet up let me know.  I am not sure if my membership transfers to the Plano location.  I will have to look into that.
  • Options
    awesome!  i would totally say i would meet you in fm, but i don't have a car.  my gym is only 5 minutes away, so i take the bus.  let me know if you want to come this way :]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MNPO304- I have one at FM also! Have you used the daycare yet? I need to start working out again but have been hesitant b/c I don't know anyone that has used the childcare. We'll have to meet up.
  • Options
    i have used the daycare, and my kids love it!  however, they are 8 and 10.  i have checked out the infant/toddler area and i was happy with both.  i recommend you checking them out for yourself.
  • Options

imageamanda7207:
    MNPO304- I have one at FM also! Have you used the daycare yet? I need to start working out again but have been hesitant b/c I don't know anyone that has used the childcare. We'll have to meet up.

I haven't used the daycare.  The facility looks nice and their rules are reasonable.  I don't have my son on the membership.  I think it is something like $12 a month.  I really have just been going up there to take him swimming.  If you ever want to join us during the week, let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"