Success after IF

Cat jumped on my belly :(

So I was watching tv when my cat jumped on my belly. I got her off as soon as she jumped on but now I'm worried about the baby. I've heard he/she is well padded in there but I could just use some reassurance.
TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy

Re: Cat jumped on my belly :(

• Yep, I bet your babu is fine! When I was about 14-15 weeks my 50lbs dog stepped right on my belly while I was on my back. I worried and called the ob the next day (it happened on a sunday) they said I was fine but if it made me feel better to come in and hear the h/b I could. I went in and everything was great!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am sure the baby is just fine in there! You are right there is a lot of padding and baby is very well protected. DS regularly kicks me in the stomach while I am changing his diaper (and he is very strong!) and baby is just fine in there!! Call the OB if you are really concerned though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls, I'm sure the baby is fine too, especially since my reflexes kicked in and I got him off asap but I just wanted to have some reassurance.Big Smile
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • don't worry about it!

my son (all 33lbs of him) climbs all over my belly.... all is well in there.

• Kind of related question: When can you not lay on your belly anymore?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yooohooo, nicolita .....

didn't you have the same thing happen. 

GreenEyes, you are fine and baby is fine. 

• MereD19MereD19 member
    My yorkie used to jump on my belly from time to time. But baby was ok!!
  • Same thing happened to me and baby was fine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Totally fine, lots o' protection in there. We have two cats and a young dog who love to torture the baby already by jumping on my belly, pushing it with their little paws. I figure, baby might as well get used to it now ;)
  • unless your cat is a siberian tiger, you are fine! :  )
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I dropped my laptop on my belly a couple of weeks ago. All is good!
  • My kitty ambushed me in the middle of the night as well, when I was about 25 wks - the baby's fine, I can assure you. ?It takes a LOT more to do damage. ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"