Alabama Babies
Options

Update...

I'm still here!  The doc said yesterday there hadn't been much change, I'm dilated to 2 cm and about 80%.  He is in position...but hasn't dropped yet.  

Dr. said there was no medical reason to induce, and my cervix wasn't "favorable" for an elective induction. That is fine with me, bc I don't want to try and rush things and end up having a rough delivery.  That wouldn't be good for either one of us, especially when waiting a few days could make all the difference in the world. 

So, we are just letting nature take it's course for right now.  I have another appt next Thursday for an ultrasound and non-stress test, but maybe he will make his debut before then!  Until he does, I'm still here, still working, and still waiting :)

Re: Update...

• Options
    aubie96aubie96 member

I think that's great Lindsay!!!  My friend held out and waited and had the EASIEST delivery, really.  So who knows!!!  Jaxon will come when he's good and ready.  Hope all is well and you're feeling good.

Again, let me know if you need anything, you know we're right around the corner.

Thinking about y'all!!!

• Options
    Thanks! I'm hoping for an easy delivery!!  I'm still feeling good, for which I'm very thankful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay you get to meet little man soon! This is so exciting.

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Aw dang, I was hoping he would have made his appearance by now!  I agree on not rushing and inducing if you don't think it's what's best!  Hope you're doing well!!!
  • Options

that's great!  I totally agree with waiting - as long as both you and baby are healthy. 

I think doctors are too quick to induce these days without a medical reason, so that is good that your doc is letting you wait.

I also did not have a favorable cervix for induction (actually, I had made 0% progress) and I started going 'toxic' and I needed to have my baby - therefore I had a c-section. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"