Houston Babies
Options

Did you take K1 to your big u/s?

We're taking him tomorrow to see his baby brother or sister on the screen. Did anyone else do this?

Re: Did you take K1 to your big u/s?

• Options

We did.  We thought it would be neat for Maren to be part of that moment.  We also felt it could help her better understand what was going on.

She actually did pretty well!

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    We probably will!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we did!
  • Options
    jen5-03jen5-03 member

Not to the big one, but to one around week 15.

It went really, really badly. DH was there to wrestle her, but she just wanted me. So he spun her around on a stool and barely managed to keep her distracted. She paid zero attention to the screen. DH barely got a glimpse.

I will not be taking her back to an u/s appt... or any appt if I can help it.

- Jena
  • Options
    No. ?My doc's office prefers no kids for the big u/s. ?We took her to the 3D/4D one and she could care less.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    Maybe if she'd been older, but it never occurred to me.  She was probably only 16 months old at the time.

• Options
    Nope -- ours didn't allow kids under 3.  and I wasn't really bothered.
    imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options

imageTexasHarmony:
    No.  My doc's office prefers no kids for the big u/s.  We took her to the 3D/4D one and she could care less.

Really? I mean, I didn't ask but they didn't say anything to me. 

Yes, Reagan was there but she was too young to understand what was going on. 

Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh goodness no. ?I'm jealous of all of you that have toddlers that would sit for that. ?There's no way O would have been interested enough to watch and can only imagine the disaster it would have turned into.
  • Options

imagesavannah11:
    Oh goodness no.  I'm jealous of all of you that have toddlers that would sit for that.  There's no way O would have been interested enough to watch and can only imagine the disaster it would have turned into.

I've always thought that Sarah sounded like the female version of O.  Super super active and strong-willed!

• Options

imagesavannah11:
    Oh goodness no.  I'm jealous of all of you that have toddlers that would sit for that.  There's no way O would have been interested enough to watch and can only imagine the disaster it would have turned into.

Same here.  Sam would have just been getting into everything, opening drawers, pulling on electrical cords...he was only 17 months or so.  It was bad enough having to take him to OBGYN appointments with me.  He loved getting into the tampon drawer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"