Alabama Babies
Options

Happy Memorial Day!

Morning ladies! No sleeping in for me this morning! My sister is running in the Cotton Row Race today and I am keeping her kidos.

What is everyone's plans for today??

We are going to see my sister finish the race early this morning. If it is sunny we are going to the pool if not we agreed to take the girls to Chuckie Cheeses! Ekk! Were crazy, I know. Then later we are going to go look at trucks for Matt. No big plans for us.

DD born 8/24/07
TTC #2 since 4/09
Unexplained Secondary IF
4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Happy Memorial Day!

• Options

Oh Chuckie Cheese...I secretly hope my brother and SIL have my niece's b'day there this summer because I love their pizza lol. 

My mom is buying our first big nursery item purchase today.  BRU has their Shermag gliders on sale this weekend so she is going to buy it.  I'm sure I'll have to order it and wait for it to come in but hey it's one thing checked off my list right?  And I am pretty excited about it lol :)  After that I haven't got a clue...my dad is at thier house watching the race that got rained out yesterday and Wes is still on outage so we might go to a movie since it's still looking pretty dreary outside.  Maybe by this afternoon it'll sunny up.  Keeping fingers crossed!

• Options

Happy Memorial Day!!!

We're hoping to get a last minute invite to the lake.  If we don't, I think we'll go chill at the pool with some friends.  Then this evening I think we're going to grill out with the ILs.  Just a laid back, relaxing day.

DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are having some friends over to cook out this afternoon.  I am just glad that I was able to get off work.

We painted the nursery Saturday and I think it looks great.  It is blue.  I ordered my crib so I am excited for that to come in.  I will post some pics after I get some stuff in there.

• Options
    We aren't doing too much. We went to Dog Days Flea Market this morning and just relaxed the rest of the day. No big plans. Dh has a big week coming up so he needs to just chill at home. Hope everyone has a great day!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"