Pregnant after a Loss

McDonalds chicken nuggets!!

I never used to eat them. Now that's all I want! DH went out to get me some....so sweet. Did you ever not really like something, but now you love it?

Re: McDonalds chicken nuggets!!

• ENevENev member

Yes, McDonalds chicken nuggets. :)

Before I was pregnant, I hadn't eaten a meal from McDonalds in seriously probably years. Now I've had chicken nuggets on two different occasions, and they were delicious!!! I'm sure I'll indulge a few more times before this baby comes, too.

Enjoy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love them too and I never ate them before pg...weird! McDonalds is pg crack.
  • Loading the player...
  • I eat McDonald's more than I am willing to admit, but some days it is the only thing that sounds good!

Also, I use to hate bake goods with dried coconut....now I LOVE them! If it is sweet and has coconut I almost inhale it! 

• Yes--orange juice!! Not that I didn't like OJ before I just never drank it. I was very much a water/milk/soda drinker. I now drink a glass or 2 of OJ every day. I can't get enough of it! Those chicken nuggets sound amazing right now though...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I adore McDonalds!  We go once a week for lunch.  I usually get the girls chicken nuggest and apple dunkers and me a 2 cheeseburger meal.  Then I trade them the extra burger to split between them and take some nuggets. I love the hot mustard dipping sauce.  Yum!
  • Last week I had an Egg McMuffin twice for breakfast. It was the only thing that sounded good. The only time I go to McDonald's is when I'm pregnant. Oh, and I was it down with the orange Hi-C with tons of ice.?
    Three beautiful girls! DD#1 8-23-01 DD#2 4-25-07 DD#3 10-19-10
  • Funny, McD's chicken nuggets are about the only thing that I HAVEN'T been able to eat this entire pregnancy! Now, their Southern Style Chicken sandwich... that's a whole other story. All through 3rd tri I've been wanting one and I probably have about 2 a week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"