Illinois Babies

Home daycare in Naperville, or surrounding suburbs

I've tried googlng 'home daycare' and looking for different search engines for daycare's in my area. I thought I'd try getting suggestions from those already in my area who may have had luck with a certain place.?

?

Any suggestions for finding a home daycare in the Naperville area or even the surrounding suburbs??

Re: Home daycare in Naperville, or surrounding suburbs

• I've been doing similar searches.  I have used Craigslist and found a few options. 
  • I am in the Plainfield area, near Weber Rd and I-55.  Is that too far of a drive for you?

I am the mother of a 3 month old baby girl about to go back to work and dreading this moment.  I have been looking into possibly doing home child care in order to stay home with my daughter and was hoping to find someone in need of care.  I am extremely flexible and would be willing to work with you on price, etc.  I live in a safe, quiet neighborhood and love children.  I would provide a structured, safe environment and have lots of toys and fun activities that I would do during the day with the children to keep them busy.

Let me know what you think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"