Special Needs
Options

Why are you smiling?

It's Friday!  Let's all AW or just share some thing fun about our week or weekend! 

For me, Drake is showing his personality so much now!  The other night he started purposely making funny faces to make his sister laugh!  It was sooooo cute!!   Also, when I was trying to suction him he took a few steps backwards then I reached for him and he took 3 steps to the side and giggled!  Such a little booger!  Stick out tongue

Personally, I get to go to lunch today with a former co-worker that I haven't seen in a while!  

Re: Why are you smiling?

• Options

:-) I finally got Elijah to drink from a regular cup. I'm always so cautious to make sure he doesn't spill & I don't think I was giving him time to show how good he could do. 

This morning, he is walking around with it, being so careful, and pulling things out of the cabinet to make pancakes - all the while holding and NOT spilling his milk.  YAY!  

Abigail is making me smile b/c she is a big OL Stinker!!!  She won't eat her own pancakes, but as soon as I sit down with MINE she wants them. STINKER!!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Because I've got every right to, thats why!  In the time since Matt was born (and subsequently been in the hospital) three women close to me have had children, all of them boys.  My cousin about a month ago, my DH's secretary two weeks ago and my DH's cousin last night!  We were so excited when we all found out around the same time and now they are all here and we can't wait to watch them grow up together. 

JMA 2/26/09-9/28/09 MMA 11/22/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD started walking behind her push toys all over the house! And, over the past couple of days, she's started walking holding on to just one of my hands. A huge change from the two-handed death grip she usually has!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD fell and shattered a lamp last night and I was really concerned that the glass was going to shred her skin to death.  Luckily, she stayed as calm as a 22 month old can and we were able to keep the damage to her skin at a minimum. It was certainly scary, though!  I was proud of her to be calm and know how to use her body in a way that helped her!  She's so intuitive about her body because of her skin it's really amazing.
  • Options
    DS is about *this close* to being able to roll over by himself! We have been working with him for weeks in physical therapy to get to this point. Even though he can't do it yet, he's trying so hard, and it's been great watching him work at this. He's been really smiley lately, too, and his personality is starting to really show through.
  • Options

Wow - McBonBon your LO is growing up & he looks like he loves his little chair!!!  How cute! 

I'm smiling because Isaac is getting speech therapy soon!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Yesterday DS said uh-oh for the first time ever, and he's been saying it since.

We went to a petting farm this morning and both kids LOVED feeding the animals, they were so excited it was great!

DS - June 2006 DD1 - November 2007 DD2 - August 2010
  • Options

Great post idea!

I'm smiling because:

a) DH is still at work, DS is asleep, the dog is walked, and the house is (relatively) clean. Yay for quiet alone time!

b) DS has been laughing a lot lately. He has a throaty giggle and he stuffs his hands in his mouth like he's trying to stifle himself. It is so cute!

c) I just got a new camera and I have been having fun with it. Helps to have a great model (ds). Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"