LGBT Parenting
Options

i'm on the front page!

Under TTC stories...  :-)  Yay!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...

Re: i'm on the front page!

• Options
    I saw you!  Very cool....
  • Options
    I see how it works.  2 wangs = no story.  Nice.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cool
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageGroomzMcFinehiney:
    I see how it works.  2 wangs = no story.  Nice.

Did you submit your story Groomz?

They asked for submissions a few posts down. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    very cool!
  • Options
    I did.  It's in that very post.  But seriously, that's awesome!
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"