LGBT Parenting
Options

She forgot

K was out of town for a few days....when she got back (Wednesday) she never asked me how I felt. No "are you still dizzy?" or "do you still feel sick?" - nothing.  So we're out shopping last night and the topic comes up.  I told her it hurt that she didn't ask a single question.  Want to know her response?

"To be honest, I forgot."

lol!  We look at this soooo differently.  I think about TTC every waking minute, but then again, it's my body.  K apparently leaves the state and forgets she pushed the plunger less than 2 weeks ago.

I told her she had to cook dinner for "forgeting our potential fetus." lol! Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: She forgot

• Options

Cooking dinner is an appropriate punishment, though I hope you asked for DESSERT, too!  Stick out tongue

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    sounds like you took that much better than i would have!  enjoy dinner :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagectbride08:
    sounds like you took that much better than i would have!  enjoy dinner :)

Naw, I wouldn't be mad.  I know her well enough to know this isn't a reflection on how much she wants a family.  Occasionally it just amazes me that our minds can work so differently.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope she made an extra special dinner :-)
  • Options
    Two - so sorry she forgot. Sounds like you know her well enough though to get why that might happen. Have a great weekend anticipating Tuesday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"