St. Louis Babies
Options

New to this

Hello all! I have had two children, 6 and 5, and working on my third. This time I am changing some things up, like actually nursing longer then 2 weeks, and going green with the diapers. Problem is, I can't find anywhere that has cloth diapers for sale in our area, anyone know of any? I am leery about purchasing them offline, just for the fact that I would like to see them in person since I have never used them. I would like to have the all in ones, not the ones you have to fold yourself and pin. Anyway, thanks for any help in advance!

Re: New to this

• Options
    COTTONBABIES!!!  They are in South County!  They sell nice used dipers.  They are very very helpful and even have classes.  You can check them out online as well.  They have the Bumgenius 3.0 AIO which are awesome!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Options
    I second the suggestion of Cotton Babies - they are fantastic.  Make sure to take one of their Cloth Diaper classes - they will show you all the different types that are available, and pros and cons of each.  From what I hear whatever cloth diaper you decide to go with is a total personal preference, you need to just figure out what works best for you - they're a super great resource!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"