Alabama Babies
Options

Home from the hospital

Just got home from the hospital.  Other than being super groggy and having a sore throat, I don't feel too bad right now. 

Thank you ladies for all the thoughts and prayers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: Home from the hospital

• Options
    aubie96aubie96 member

awwwh, I hope you are ok and things get better.

We're all here for you!!!!

• Options
    I hope you get lots of rest and feel better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

take it easy and rest up.  When I had my D&C, I made the mistake of trying to do laundry the day after my procedure and I felt fine while I was up and walking around, about 30 minutes later, I was in a lot of pain.

Oh and not sure what they gave you for pain, they gave me that Tylenol-3 crap that didn't work at all - when I called the dr, the nurse told me to take advil/ibuprofin and that worked better than the Rx pain meds! 

I'm so sorry about your loss - but please be rest assured that MANY women go on to have beautiful healthy babies after a loss.  when you do get pg again, definitely check out the Success after a Loss board - they are a great group of women. 

• Options
    Rest up today!  If you need us we are here :) 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this, but I hope that you begin to feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    uagirluagirl member
    imagesdkrlm:

take it easy and rest up.  When I had my D&C, I made the mistake of trying to do laundry the day after my procedure and I felt fine while I was up and walking around, about 30 minutes later, I was in a lot of pain.

Oh and not sure what they gave you for pain, they gave me that Tylenol-3 crap that didn't work at all - when I called the dr, the nurse told me to take advil/ibuprofin and that worked better than the Rx pain meds! 

I'm so sorry about your loss - but please be rest assured that MANY women go on to have beautiful healthy babies after a loss.  when you do get pg again, definitely check out the Success after a Loss board - they are a great group of women. 

Thanks for the tip, Sarah.  I was planning to do some organizing in the guest bedroom tomorrow.  Maybe I'll wait until Saturday or Sunday.

They gave me 800mg Motrin, but I probably won't get it filled.  I have motrin here I can take. 

I've already been lurking on the TTCAL board.  Everyone there seems so nice, and I don't notice the snark that seems so constant on the tri boards.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

This discussion has been closed.