Detroit Babies

Ranch/Barn rental baby shower

We are having a Autumn themed baby shower and are looking for a barn or ranch to rent. It should be able to be dressed up classy. I was even thinking of apple orchards that you can rent a pole barn. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Ranch/Barn rental baby shower

• The Double J ranch, which I think is in Milford, does events.
  • Webbers in Ann Arbor is really rustic, and I am not sure if you can rent barns, but there are several apple orchards with tents set up in Romeo. (Blake's is one) I think Double JJ is in Rothbury (which is on the west side of the state- I went to high school with the kid who's parents own it) maybe the one in Milford is called something else or there are 2?  Not sure of the cost, but you can rent out camp Tamarack in Ortonville and they have all sorts of stuff there. Maybe also contact your local girl scout council? Their camps don't run through the fall so I bet they have facilities available. Camp Metamora in Metamora comes to mind, and I am certain they have some rustic, barn-like spaces.

Good Luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Cobblestone farm in Ann Arbor.

I heard Three Cedars Farm in Northville (I may have paraphrased the name a little) has a GORGEOUS Barn.  I looked into it, but they were not open in the early summer for our shower.

• The Real Life Farm in Canton is really nice.  I haven't been there for an event but on a feildtrip... they have several buildings (including a daycare and summer camp) Then might be able to help!
  • Friends of mine had their wedding reception at Cobblestone in Ann Arbor and it turned out awesome.  Especially in the fall.  I was kinda iffy about the whole thing until I got there and saw how nice it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"