Oregon Babies

Mommy Matinee this week??

I think I'm going to watch "Knowing" this Tuesday at the Kennedy School at 1:00. 

If anyone wants to join, I'm fun and would love to hang out and meet some other Nest Mommies! Smile

More info:  https://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=57&id=82&eventid=72018

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Mommy Matinee this week??

• That sounds like fun!  I should be able to make it if you don't mind a mommie to be?!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • You should totally join us!  Another nestie DeltaDawn, is also coming... We love preggos Smile

Plus you can check out our strollers & diaper bags, and HOLD THE BABIES!  Woot!  I loved holding babies when I was pregnant!

We're meeting at noon and going to grab some food and get good seats.

• Loading the player...
  • Darn. I am planning on going this week, but on Thursday! I am visiting a pregnant friend on bedrest Tuesday. Next time...
  • imageJumper:

I would love to go, but I have an appt at 2pm.  Bummer! 

The_Jen -- I know DeltaDawn IRL, and one of our mutal friends told me that you are a lot of fun, so I'm sorry I'll miss out!  

LOL!  Next time you will have to join us!!

• Hey girlie,

I want to see your beautiful little baby! I'm going to try to make it. I'll apologize in advance for my little one. He's prone to talking back to the movie screen ;-)

• imageLisiLynn:

Hey girlie,

I want to see your beautiful little baby! I'm going to try to make it. I'll apologize in advance for my little one. He's prone to talking back to the movie screen ;-)

I hope to see you!!!!!  My hair's a lot longer and blonder than last time you saw me... I really hope you make it!! Jenn and I went to meet Jen Lancaster tonight, it was awesome and so funny!

• Soo wish I could have made it!  I would have loved to see you guys!  We had a Dr. appt which was set for 10:15, but the Dr was running late.  We didn't see her until 12:10ish and didn't leave until 12:55! :(   

How was it?  I wanted to see the little babies and Tre! :( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"