Illinois Babies
Options

Lincoln Park Pediatrician Recommendation?

Open for any suggestions....TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Lincoln Park Pediatrician Recommendation?

• Options
    I go to Town & Country Pediatrics on Halsted.  www.townandcountrypeds.com.  We see Dr. Julia Ray, but every ped we've seen there has been awesome.  It's a brand new office and building, I'd highly recommend them. 
  • Options
    Dr. Paul Martin at Northwestern. ?They are currently in the main NW Galter building on St. Clair, but are moving soon to Lincoln Park (actually, to the same building as Town and Country mentioned above).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Paul Martin at Northwestern. ?They are currently in the main NW Galter building on St. Clair, but are moving soon to Lincoln Park (actually, to the same building as Town and Country mentioned above).
  • Options
    We also go to Town & Country. 
  • Options
    Everyone I know who lives in LP who doesn't go to T&C goes to Children's Healthcare Associates.  All of the doctors there (I think we've seen most of them now) are fantastic.  I especially recommend Dr. Gosch.
  • Options

imagegoing2bMrs.K:
    I go to Town & Country Pediatrics on Halsted.  www.townandcountrypeds.com.  We see Dr. Julia Ray, but every ped we've seen there has been awesome.  It's a brand new office and building, I'd highly recommend them. 

Ditto.  DD's doctor is Dr. Freeman, but we have also seen Dr. Ray.  They are GREAT.  Their schedule (late weeknights/open on weekends) is also wonderful if you're a working mom, like I am.

Playing with Papa at the Beach
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Lyons at Children's Healthcare Associates is absolutely amazing! Love the practice...really anyone there but Dr. Rosenberg.?
  • Options
    I second the recommendation for Dr. Gosch, she's been great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"