Orange County Babies
Options

B/W MaternityPhotos

I know there have been previous posts about maternity photos but most of them seem to be outdoor, color, etc. Has anyone had success with in-studio (or in-home) black and white maternity photographers whom you would recommend? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B/W MaternityPhotos

• Options
    i didnt do maternity photos, got way too big, but had planned on doing them with kim le photography.  she has done work at our home before and does black and white as well as color.  sherthebear posted hers below....
  • Options
    I know that Kim Fox ( www.kimfoxphotography.com ) does a ton of in home shoots for families and many are in B/W. I am sure you could do one for maternity shots. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I highly recommend Erin Tukua! I've seen in home maternity shoots and she does amazing! www.erintukuaphotography.com
  • Options
    Yes, Kim Le Photography is great!! She does black and white too, I had several on my DVD that she sent me. If that is what you prefer she can do them.
  • Options
    Please do check my style of baby photography www.cubrixphotography.com
  • Options

I also rec Kim Le Photography and she can come to your house.

We recently did our maternity photos in our house and I loved them better than the outdoor ones. DH and I were more comfortable at posing for the corny shots.

• Options
    also recommend Erin Tukua.. she's fabulous.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"