Los Angeles Babies

Work sucks.

I have a really good job and have always enjoyed being at work but now that I'm pregnant I just want to stay at home all the time. I also know after the baby comes I wont want to go back to work. I would really like to work from home since not working at all isn't a possibility. Anyone feel the same or have any suggestions?

Re: Work sucks.

• Hi Pink Lady - I feel you on this. All I can think about these days is my new son that is arriving in July. All I want to do these days is be at home, rest and get our home ready for him. I am 31 weeks along and I can no longer concentrate. I have a stressful job as a medical recruiter and am tired of the competition and the stresses of this job. It no longer is my passion anymore. i just want to be a stay at home mom.  I really have no suggestions as I feel I am in the same boat os you.  The only thing I can think of is are you able to look elsewhere while you are on maternity leave?  maybe there is a job out there that works more with a schedule that works for you and your baby?
  • Uh, I am just the opposite! I was laid off in January and I am BORED!!! You can only clean up and do laundry so much, ya know?  And I even have satellite TV and there is nothing to watch.  I watched ALL the LOST seasons and have moved on to 24, have taken 4 units during the Spring and a very intensive wine class. I have got NOTHING but time.  And when I am sick of staying at home, I go out...but going out means SPENDING money!

I wish I was still working...so I can dream about going on maternity leave!

• Loading the player...
  • I can't wait to be done.  I am an RN and I am counting down, 8 more shifts to go.  Hopefully, I will be done after that.  The only idea I have is watching another child in your home in order to stay home with your LO.  I am looking in to in order to make ends meet.  I can't imagine leaving my little guy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"