2nd Trimester
Options

help finding long enough pants!

OK....so I need some help finding long enough maternity pants...I just started looking but I'm not having very much luck.  I need at least a 34/35 inch inseam.  Any one else out there struggling with this???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: help finding long enough pants!

• Options

I've been shopping recently and have had a horrible time finding long pants. I found some size XL dress pants at Motherhood that were long enough, as well as some jeans (longs) from Old Navy.

HTH!

• Options
    I've had pretty good luck with Motherhood brand at Kohl's.  I'm 5'11" and their pants are just right with flatter shoes. Good luck!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah i agree...i go to old navy as well because they are long enough.
  • Options

Im 5'3...I could give you the name of 100's of stores that make pants too long

• Options
    I gave up on pants, just shorts and capri, luckily I stay at home so I can get by with casual.
  • Options

imageNewlyEngaged!:
    I've had pretty good luck with Motherhood brand at Kohl's.  I'm 5'11" and their pants are just right with flatter shoes. Good luck!

Wow...super tall

• Options
    If you're looking for work type pants...find them with a cuff & just undo the cuff. ?Gap has long jeans, if that's what you're looking for. ?I'm 6' & found really long jeans on rgmaternity.com. ?Long pants are out there, you just need to hunt. ?GL!
  • Options
    I am only 32 ish but my Motherhood jeans are WAY too long. Give them a try.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I have an almost 34" inseam (Im 5'10) and Im loving Gap long & lean jeans. Im still in my dress pants because they were a size larger than my jeans. I plan on buying capris for everything else so I dont have to deal with a special order. I dont want to spend $200 on pants I will only wear for 5 months.

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options

Gap longs seem to have 34" inseams, some of their longs are a little shorter than they claim though.  I'm wearing Paige jeans that I found on sale, they are pretty long. 

But I'm about 5'11 and honestly probably going to stick to skirts and cropped pants during this pregnancy.

• Options
    I'm 5'10 and have a really hard time finding long enough pants. I just ordered a pair of True Religion maternity jeans (a little pricey!) but they are 34.5 inseam and they are perfect!! It might be worth the extra money! Good luck!
  • Options
    Are you looking for dress pants or jeans? I got a pair of long jeans from old navy. I was lucky they actually had them in the store so I could try them on. Otherwise I would try destinationmaternity.com. I has seen some longs on there I haven't ordered any from them yet though.
    a>Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"