Detroit Babies

Are you looking for portraits?

Hi ladies :)

I'm an aspiring photographer and mommy of one, pregnant with our second.

Photography has been a passion of mine for a few years now, and I'm finally starting to make a business out of it.  I am currently building my portfolio so I'm doing sessions for a very low cost.  For a limited time, I can do portraits on CD with a print release, but I also have print packages as well.  I can do sessions in my home or I can do them on location.  Travel fees will apply depending on the distance.

I specialize in children's portraits but I can also do family portraits, engagement, senior, maternity, and more.  I'm pretty much open to everything except weddings!  Of course my prices are cheaper for portraits I do not already have in my portfolio, such as engagement and senior portraits. 

If you're interested, email me at BKingPhotography@aol.com.  I'm still working on my website so it's not quite done yet.  But here are a few of my photos so you can see my work!

(I also make all the tutus and/or hairbows you see in my pictures.  I have a bunch on hand that I use as props, or custom orders can be placed!)

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Brooke208/Photography/?action=view&current=710b1616.pbw 

Re: Are you looking for portraits?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"