Texas Babies

My parents left today..

So now it's just me and Audrey for two weeks until my sister comes to visit. DH is at a conference all day and has a work dinner tonight so I'm a little overwhelmed.

She has been really fussy the last 2 days, not wanting to be put down. It was okay when my parents were here because they held her, but it's exahusting when it's just me. 

I hope this gets easier!!

Re: My parents left today..

• Awww, I'd come over but my in-laws are here.  How 'bout I come over one day next week and we can hang.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, I was so overwhelmed when everyone finally left after we got home.  So much so that my aunt had to come back!!  It will get easier...not right away...b/c I'm still waiting for it to get easier...but it is better than the first few weeks!  I'll be sending you happy, restful, non fussy thoughts!
  • Loading the player...
  • It will get better, I promise.  The first few weeks are so hard.  DH worked a lot so I could stay home so it was just Luci and I most of the day and night.  Just nurse nurse nurse and swaddle and hopefully that helps your fussy one.  Good Luck tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"