3rd Trimester

Pack n Play

Which one do you have/register for?

We didn't get one at our shower and will be buying one but now I'm not sure I like the one we had picked out.  Which one do you have?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pack n Play

• Graco Brentwood.  $109, comes with bassinet, mobile, and changing pad. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We are getting the Columbia Play Yard from Baby Trend. I am VERY PLEASED with our travel system from them and so I'm hoping the play yard is just as fantastic. One of the reasons we choose this particular one is because the changing table on top is resting on three sides of the play yard, not just the one end side like most of them do. I wanted something that was sturdier and safe.
  • We got the Eddie Bauer play and pack!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Chicco Lullaby Playyard.  It's nice.  It has a changing "table" top that flips over it, vibration, and music.  Our baby will actually be sleeping in it for the first month until we move. 
    image imagePregnancy Ticker image
  • image*blondie*:
    We are getting the Columbia Play Yard from Baby Trend. I am VERY PLEASED with our travel system from them and so I'm hoping the play yard is just as fantastic. One of the reasons we choose this particular one is because the changing table on top is resting on three sides of the play yard, not just the one end side like most of them do. I wanted something that was sturdier and safe.

In reply to the changing table...ours on the Graco is super sturdy, we put tons of pressure on it to test it out.  Baby isn't going anywhere, it's safe.

• Graco in Deco. It has the changing table attached to it. I am not sure where you're putting yours but I was shocked at how big they actually are. Ours takes up half our dining room. There are smaller PNP's if space is a concern.
  • imagegrinsandgiggles:

image*blondie*:
    We are getting the Columbia Play Yard from Baby Trend. I am VERY PLEASED with our travel system from them and so I'm hoping the play yard is just as fantastic. One of the reasons we choose this particular one is because the changing table on top is resting on three sides of the play yard, not just the one end side like most of them do. I wanted something that was sturdier and safe.

In reply to the changing table...ours on the Graco is super sturdy, we put tons of pressure on it to test it out.  Baby isn't going anywhere, it's safe.

We put our 20 pound dog on the changing table to test it out. LOL.
  • Laura Ashley Nature... Some parts say graco on them...

It was a hand me down, comes with bassinet and changing station.  I love it, other than the part where I broke the thing that clips on to the side and plays music and vibrates... 

• We have th Comib Deluxe in Wasabi and and it is so cute and I love the green color it isnt as bright as it looks online. My brother who has kids said it looks great and i like how well made it is.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3408980

( its this but green) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Graco Monkey Business - it was about $79 at Target and just has the bassinet and a toy bar. We opted out of getting one of the fancier ones because we have a tiny condo and don't need all the extras on it, and we plan on using it when we travel (from AK to WA) to visit family and liked that it weighs about 10-15 pounds less than the ones with all the bells and whistles.
  • Chicco... I forget which model though.. it hasn't been delivered yet!
  • Graco Pack n Plays were rated tops in Baby Bargains so we registered for that in the Nouvelle pattern.  We will be using it downstairs only and it will be our changing station for the first floor as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We registered for the Combi Jazz Deluxe in Chili but I didn't get it at my shower...so I ended up just buying the Graco Rittenhouse (which I love) - I would've registered for that one initially but it wasn't available at BRU...so when I didn't get the Combi I just decided to get the one I originally wanted..

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"