Minnesota Babies

Re: FYI- HUGE garage sale today in E.P.

• AAAAaaaggghhh!  I have to work, but I LOVE sales like this!
  • Thanks for letting us know!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sweet I think I will have to stop by & see what good stuff we can find

Thanks So much for posting this 

• OK I went.....and Im sorry to say I was dissapointed...it was not only MUCH smaller than they advertised...but it was all overpriced! Not garage sale prices- most outfits were 10-20dollars (and ewwwwwww they were selling used breast pumps, used bras, used children's underware, used bottles and used pacifiers, that is just nasty IMO)
  • ariel06ariel06 member
    I had really good luck with some of thhe Woodbury sales. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My sister-in-law volunteered at the Maple Grove sale. ?She got an email that said it was a very sucessful sale - over 1800 shoppers! ?I can't even imagine!

I agree on some of the prices - I shop some pretty killer sales, so stuff has to be super cheap for me to pay more than $5 for something that's used.?

Would anyone be up for a similar sale for selling our old wedding stuff?

Jen ?

• decemberjen-I don't have anything left! 

I went to the sale too and I was disappointed too!  I was irratated that I had to pay to get in but I'm wondering if I'll have better luck next weekend as I'm going to go to the Edina one.  And I'm not going on the first day so I don't have to pay!  I do think that the prices are a bit high.

I'm going to hit up regular garage sales! 

• I really had good luck also at the Woodbury garage sales. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"