Minnesota Babies

Anyone go to North Clinic in Maple Grove or Osseo?

I didn't really have a great experience delivering at Mercy. When the new hospital opens up in Maple Grove, it will be like 5 minutes from our house, so I am thinking about switching doctors. My current obgyn is with Allina, so they won't deliver there. I was just wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about North Clinic?

Re: Anyone go to North Clinic in Maple Grove or Osseo?

• I had a horrible experience with Allina, too, so when I switched clinics we picked North Clinic in Plymouth at the West Health bldg since it's right near my work.  We will be delivering at North Memorial in Robbinsdale.  Unfortunately for us the L&D ward in MG doesn't open until December of this year and we will be delivering in August.

I've had a wonderful experience with North Clinic thus far - I see Dr. Flory and I love her!  Her NP is also great, too.  No complaints so far!

• I go there and love it! I see Dr. Hessel mostly but have also seen Dr. Gillster. He's older but very calming & gives you more information than you think you need. He really takes the time to talk to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I go there and have no complaints so far. I've seen Dr. Hessel most often but have also seen Dr. Paulson.
  • I don't have experience at North but my SIL and friends have liked going there.

I go to Oakdale OB/Gyn and they will also deliver at the new MG hospital.  They also have a new office in the medical building right over there.  Just another idea!

Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"