Maryland Babies
Options

Carroll County OBGYN???

This might be a long shot but....?

We Just moved to carroll county and had no idea where to look for a good obgyn and at 21 weeks i hate my current office i feel like im treated horribly and often leave with questions in a panic and tears anyone have a suggestion for a good doc to see in the carroll county area? I know of a good place in frederick but i dont want to have to travel that far.

?

Thanks in advance.?

Re: Carroll County OBGYN???

• Options

I just moved to Carroll County myself and am also looking when I plan to have #2. All doctors will probably do a VBAC on me and I don't want that. Anyway - I have heard to stay away from, but not to use. I still drive to Towson myself to go to my current doc.

Where are you in Carroll County? near Westminster or closer to Howard or Montgomery County? Because I was thinking myself of going into Montgomery County to find someone

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are in the?Sykesville-Eldersburg area. I used to live in Frederick and spent the last 4 years in baltimore before getting married and moving here needless to say after a traumatic experience so far in this pregnancy with Dr Christos Ballas if you do look in carroll stay away from them!

see link for more info...?

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/12650553.aspx?

?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Taylorsville and used Capital OB/GYN for DS, They were great, they are in Mt Airy  (Safeway Shopping center next to Celebree) and Olney I used Dr. Hussain and she was wonderful but all 3 drs were great to me.  However they only deliver at Montgomery General so its kind of a hike for delivery but I would definitely use them again!
  • Options
    My friend went to Dr. Steven Miller and he also delivered her son. She has since moved from the area, but, I know she always raved about him. I believe he is in Westminster.
    Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Options

Everyone I know uses www.drsemh.com.

I just used the midwives there and they were wonderful!

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i use Dr. Ballas and absolutely love them.  I go to the Westminster office, the only doctor I had any problems with was Dr. Costantini. 

Dr. Ballas delivered my son and my c-section was done so well that I don't even have a scar. 

• Options
    I saw Dr Sushma Sidh and i loved her GREAT bedside manner...She is in Westminster
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimage BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I saw Dr susma Sidh and i loved her GREAT bedside manner...She is in Westminster
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimage BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"