Oregon Babies

Moving to the area

Hey all! My hubby and I are originally from Oregon (I was born in Portland, grew up in Hillsboro, moved to Medford when I was about 10, and then went to school in McMinnville. Hubby is also from Medford) and currently living in Salt Lake City.  He was just offered a job in pdx though, so we are really excited to be moving back home.

He is already out there and living with some friends while I finish out the school year here.  I'm a teacher, so I couldn't pick up and leave as fast as he was able to.  Anyway, we are looking for a place to live and I thought I'd check on here to see if anyone knew of anything?  

We're young -- he's 22 and I'm 23.  We have a house trained chocolate lab and we're expecting a baby (obviously). We're looking for a 3 bedroom, preferably in Washington County.  We'd also still like to rent -- but hopefully we'll be able to buy before the year is up!  We would prefer a house with a yard (for the pup), but pet friendly apartments are definitely not off the list at this point. Anyway, if anyone knows anyone who is moving out/needs a lease taken over/etc, let me know.  Thanks!

Re: Moving to the area

• Welcome Back! I don't know of housing for you, but if I hear anything I will post. Let us know how the search goes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"