Pittsburgh Babies

In need of Pediatrician

Please help, I am looking for a good pediatrician in the Pittsburgh area, preferably on the East side of Pittsburgh.

Thanks

Re: In need of Pediatrician

• It came highly recommended by friend and my primary care. It is called Childrens Community Pediatrics. They are all over. The one I am using is in Squirrel Hill here is a link to their website  https://www.cc-peds.net/bass/overview.shtm There is also one in East Liberty above trader joes and one in oakland. Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol, I was also going to recommend Bass Wolfson in Squirrel Hill but I see that you already have the link :) Getting appointments is fairly easy and I've seen 3 different docs there-all of them good. Even though they are Childrens and therefore UPMC they accept all kinds of insurance-it just affects your copay. HTH
  • Loading the player...
  • Angel see one from Children Hospital but we go to the turtle creek office. Our old one, was so bad with Angel and was afraid to take care of her because of her heart issue and here we found that some her shots, were given too soon and so she had to re have them.

sara

• I don't know how far east you're looking but we go to westmoreland pediatrics! they do a wonderful job there and have two locations
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm new to the area (i guess 2 years isn't so new)  so I'm not sure what side of Pittsburgh our Pediatrician is on but he's AWESOME!  Dr. Twan is with Steel City Peds.....he actually calls me back himself.  Same day.  He's truly concerned about our children.  It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, he's there.  I LOVE HIM!  Appointments are easy to get and the Dr. Twan readily available.  I can't say enough good things about him! 

Steel City South Pediatrics: Twan Steven Aung MD

4411 Stilley Rd
    Pittsburgh, PA 15227
    (412) 885-2000? - Twan Steven Aung MD(412) 471-5813? - Fax
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"