Louisiana Babies

am I the only one here?

Re: am I the only one here?

• I's here. But it's running really slow for me so I think I'm calling it a day for now. Running to Hobby Lobby for my lunch break anyway. Peace.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm here. The nest is slow for me today so I'm on and off. I am about to heat up my lunch. I forgot my plate of DH's awesome bbq chicken and baked beans with potatoe salad in the fridge this morning so I have to eat skettios. I have to remember to bring it tomorrrow.
  • OMG skettios sound soooo yummy right now.. I think I might just have to make a run to piggly wiggly across the street.

I am here, but Im super bored with work today. I have stuff I need to do, just not what I want to do..so I have been playing on the bump and nursery looking this am..

april, I dont know how often you make it out to BR, but I think I am going to have a mega maternity shopping day soon if you want to come and join...

• Im here now but I am chatting with you on FB Smile
  • FB makes me mad.. I don't like it. I prefer myspace. I guess I'm old school Tongue Tied
  • I am on both all day.  I just use FB to chat with Britt during the day and Paige at night.  Not much else.  If confuses me too much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"