Los Angeles Babies
Options

I need a good ob/gyn!!!

Before we start conceiving I need to find a great OB/Gyn! I live in the Burbank area, and I prefer a female doctor. Any referrals??? :)

Re: I need a good ob/gyn!!!

• Options
    I go to Dr Sofya in Burbank and she is great. ?Her partner, Dr. Pearson, has amazing reviews too, though he is male.
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    Dr. Hannah Grossman is absolutely amazing! She was my doctor and I could not have been happier. She is located in Thousand oaks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also live in Burbank and had a baby in Dec. My OB/Gyn is in Pasadena - Dr. Beth Julian-Wang. I've recommended her to many people and am very happy with her. She's worth the drive over to Pasadena!  I love the area the office is in as well...always a plus! : )
  • Options
    I love Dr. Pearson, I know he is a male, but he is wonderful...I also hear good things about Dr. Han who is a female doctor in Burbank.
    Proud mom to DD Born Oct. 26, 2007, and DS Sept. 2, 2009
  • Options
    jkyliejkylie member

imageHoping for our bundle of joy:
    Dr. Hannah Grossman is absolutely amazing! She was my doctor and I could not have been happier. She is located in Thousand oaks

that is really great to hear. I have actually been recommended to her before. Haven't been yet. Currently my insurance doesn't cover her, but my husbands does so I might use his insurance to see her if we aren't happy after our 12 week appt with my current doctor.

• Options
    I had my first child with Dr. Han in Burbank. I can't really say anything bad about her, but nothing good either. She was ok. I have heard great things about Dr. Pearson. He doesn't take my insurance though. I'm still looking for a OB in Burbank that takes HMO. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"