Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Stillbirth / Late Loss / Infant Loss check-in

This is a weekly check-in for women who have experienced a Stillbirth / Late Loss / or Infant Loss.  Hopefully this will be a chance for us to connect and provide additional support on our losses with other women who understand.  Anyone who has experienced this type of loss is welcome to join no matter if they are taking a break, TTC, currently PG, or have delivered a healthy baby.  We sadly accept new member every week. :(

Nest Name: Di&Roddy

Angel Info: Rachel Marie was born August 20, 2006, at 20w3d, as a result of an incompetent cervix.

SAL: Hayden McKenna

Nest Name: whitedress

Angel Info: I lost my first DD (Jenna Nicole) at 24 weeks due to pprom and lost my 3rd child despite a cercleage at 12 weeks, water broke at 18 weeks and the baby was born the next day.

SAL: I got pregnant 3 mo. after my first loss, cercleage, over a month of hospital bedrest, ptl, strict home bedrest, p-17 shots, peri twice a week, OB once a week... water leaking at 30 weeks, miracle baby at 33.6 weeks.

Nest Name: CoriNGreg06

Angel Info: Lost sweet baby girl November 2006at 17w3ddue to trisomy 18, and a big hole in her heart. Natural M/C March 2008, Blighted Ovum July 2007

SAL: Ava Claire, born April 17, 2008.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in November 2009.

Nest Name: kxland

Angel Info: Brook Aubrey, November 22, 2006, 22weeks.  My daughter had Turners Syndrome.  M/C in March 2008

Nest Name: AB&TB (formerly tinablatchford while pg with my first)

Angel Info: Our son was confirmed missed M/C at 18w2d.  He passed due to a ringed 18th chromosome.

SAL: Lincoln Christopher, born July 19, 2008.

Nest Name: stacey2005

Angel Info: Spencer Allen, March 8, 2007, at 17w5d.  We believe it was a cord accident.

Nest Name: lauracg (formerly lmwVA)

Angel Info: Baby angel Mary was born on March 8, 2007 ~ 22 weeks due to blood clot and placental abruption.  M/C February 16, 2008 ~ 9 weeks.  Baby angel Richard was born September 27, 2008 ~ 20 weeks as a result of an incompetent cervix.

Nest Name: STLBride_2_Be

Angle Info: Addison was stillborn on March 21, 2007 at 24w5d.  We also had a M/C in July 2007 and October 2007.

SAL: Jocelyn Elizabeth , born February 6, 2009.

Nest Name: bride2003

Angel Info: Steven Joseph delivered at home at 19 weeks on April 10, 2007 due to cervical problems unknown until day of delivery.  August 2007 I traveled to Chicago to have TAC (transabdominal cerclage) permanently placed around my cervix to fix the problem.  M/C February 10, 2008 at 6.5 weeks.

Nest Name: travelbug

Angel Info: Ciara Grace ? D&E on April 12, 2007.  She had passed due to complications of Spina Bifida.

SAL: Siobhan, born September 2008.

Nest Name: Mommy2anangel (formerly amykbride)

Angel Info: Nathaniel Martin born still at 21w5d on June 22, 2007.  He was diagnosed at our 20 week U/S with Giant Omphalocele (abdominal wall defect) and a heart defect.  M/C at 7w4d in January 2007.

SAL: Natalie Grace, born January 21, 2009

Nest Name: YukonC

Angel Info: Delivered DD at 19 weeks on June 29, 2007 due to sever pre-eclampsia.  M/C July 2008.

SAL: Alison Leigh, born April 17, 2009

Nest Name: mmsgal

Angel Info: Abigail Rose was born July 19, 2007 and lived 20 hours on complete life support before passing away July 20.  She had HLPS (hypoplastic left heart syndrome) and many other small defects.

SAL: Oliver born June 2008.

Nest Name: cpsocal

Angel Info: Leilani was lost August 14, 2007 at 18w3d due to Turners Syndrome.

Nest Name: ToraDales

Angel Info: Stryker was born on October 9, 2007 at 37 weeks, his kidneys weren?t working and they were 3 times the size they should have been, because of that his lungs did not have the room they needed to grow.

Nest Name: BabyLoveBug

Angel Info: My daughter passed away while I was 41w3d (2 days shy of induction) November 11, 2007.

SAL:  Ava, born December 22, 2008.

Nest Name: Georgia-Peach

Angel Info: Matthew, born an angel on November 22, 2007 at 19 weeks.

Nest Name: AmberL

Angel Info: Joshua Nicholas was born at 18w3d on December 25, 2007 due to a placental abruption.  M/C 5-19-2004 at 6 weeks. M/C 5/2008.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in March 2009.

Nest Name:  julesverne

Angel Info: Jack Steward was born at 34 weeks January 16, 2008.  He died January 25 due to complications of having Ebstein?s Anomaly (heart defect).

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in October 2009.

Nest Name: Dontblink

Angel Info: Cameron Douglas, January 11, 2008, 21 weeks, reason for loss still unknown at this time.  M/C 4/2008 and 6/2008

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in May 2009.

Nest Name: HTB

Angel Info: Dalton was born on January 17, 2008 at 25w2d.

Nest Name: banbear2

Angel Info: Raymond Bradley went to heaven on January 24, 2008 at 20 weeks.

SAL:  Oliva, born March 2009.

Nest Name: ocean75106 (formerly kroach34)

Angel Info: We lost Ava to triploidy at 19 ? weeks on January 25, 2008.

SAL:  Emma, born January 2009.

Nest Name: ARCO7

Angel Info: Madelyn Grace stillborn at 22 weeks due to severe preeclampsia. 

Early M/C July 2009 at 5 weeks.

SAL:  Currently PG with a boy and expecting in May 2009

Nest Name: ChelM1216

Angel Info: Gwyniviere Emlyn and Onara Casidhe, miscarriage was discovered on February 2, 2008 and our girls were delivered on February 7, 2008.  Unknown cause for M/C.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting a boy in September 2009.

Nest Name: pawleygirl

Angel Info: I was pregnant with twins. When I was 21 weeks, 3 days pregnant, on Valentine's Day 2008, I went to the OB for a regular appointment and they could only find one heartbeat. Ultrasound confirmed that our little girl had passed away. I continued to carry her for the next 4 months while her brother grew and happily (and sadly) our son was born healthy and I also delivered our stillborn daughter. We never found out what happened to her. I've handled it pretty well until recently.... now Valentine's Day is coming up again and I've been a basket case.... wanting to celebrate our son's first valentine's day but not being able to bring myself to even think about celebrating on such a horrible day!

SAL: JD born June 2008

Nest Name: Loops925

Angel Info: Our baby boy?s name was Jordan, at 41w4d I was induced.  Dr. broke my water and discovered meconium.  I had an emergency C/S 10 hrs later when my baby?s H/B stopped.  He was born still at 8:40 am on February 17, 2008.  Autopsy results confirmed that his lungs were full of meconium which caused him to not be able to breath.

SAL: Currently PG with a boy and expecting in May 2009.

Nest Name: Tams148

Angel Info: Grace Elizabeth, born at 21 weeks, February 27, 2008, suspected Turners Syndrome, but testing results still aren?t back.  She was diagnosed at our 18 week U/S with hydrops, and died at 19 weeks.

SAL: Dane, born March 2009

Nest Name: Baby McCloghry

Angel Info: Max Kingston McCloghry ? born 23w5d at 12:05 pm and lived until 10:25 pm on February 27, 2008.

Nest Name: KristysRedBarn

Angel Info: Miller was born on February 29, 2008, at 17 weeks.

Nest Name: Nikki731

Angel Info: I delivered my baby girl on March 2, 2008 at 18w5d.  I had placenta previa at 9 weeks.

Nest Name: emdaly

Angel Info: Caroline Rose, heart stopped on March 3, 2008.  I had a D&E on March 5, 2008.  She was 26 weeks but measured 23 weeks due to placental insufficiency.

SAL: Currently PG with a girl and expecting in May 2009.

Nest Name: 450bnb

Angel Info: Makenna Grace was born on March 5, 2008 and went to heaven on March 6, 2008.  She had hydrops brought on by Turner Syndrome that had to be identified through and autopsy.

Nest Name: Rossi17

Angel Info: Twin Boys lost at 18.5 weeks on March 2nd and 3rd, 2008.  I had been bleeding on and off throughout the pregnancy.  Even though I had an u/s at 11:30 am on the day everything happened, my doctor sent me on my merry way even though I complained of pain.  At 2:30 pm, my water broke.  Duncan Francisco was born at 8:30 pm (still, but at that point, it still is considered a mc) and Draven Lauritz was born alive at 2:30 am on March 3rd.  He lived for 20 minutes.  BO at 6w in April 2007.

SAL: Currently PG with a girl and expecting in July 2009.

Nest Name: Timmylulu

Angel Info:  I delivered our son at 21w2d on March 10, 2008.  We don?t know why, but I went into pre-term labor, hopefully doctors will get us some answers with the tests they will be running.

Nest Name: Schmoodle

Angel Info: We lost our twin Doodles at 23w3d.  They were born premature due to a placental abruption on March 25, 2008.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in July 2009.

Nest Name: outofcntrl82

Angel Info: Baby boy had a very rare chromosomal disorder ? a partial deletion on chromosome 21 as well as a partial trisomy of chromosome 4 attached to chromosome 21.  Our baby died on March 24, 2008 and was delivered on March 26.

Nest Name: mmcrocker

Angel Info: Discovered M/C of Baby Crocker at 18w1d due to Protein S Deficiency.

SAL: Taylor, born April 2009.

Nest Name: here4u

Angel Info: Twin B lost at 21w3d.

Nest Name: A&J06

Angel Info: Her heart stopped beating at 23 weeks May 6th, 2008.  She was diagnosed with down syndrome, echogenic heart, lungs, and bowel.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in July 2009.

Nest Name: BeachBride72106

Angel Info: Wyatt George was stillborn May 11, 2008 at 32 weeks.  We think it was a cord accident.  We have since learned that I am heterozygous Factor V Leiden.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in September 2009.

Nest Name: vml14

Angel Info: Valerie Ann was born too early at 21 weeks on May 28, 2008.  She had Trisomy 18.

Nest Name: Hemb

Angel Info: Our daughter, Hailee Eileen was born on July 8, 2008 @ 21w3d due to bilateral renal agenisis.

Nest Name: irishmama13

Angel Info: Erickson Thomas Gunner born on July 23, 2008 at 31 weeks.  Stillborn due to placental abruption / pre-eclampsia.

Nest Name: baughnfire

Angel Info: I had a D&E on August 8, 2008.  I was 19w4d along, baby died around 18 weeks.  Baby had Down Syndrome and we chose not to find out the sex.

Nest Name: Delta_Diva

Angel Info: Joshua was stillborn on August 17, 2008 due to me having severe pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  He was almost 22 weeks.

Nest Name: JEOZ

Angel Info: Mia Elizabeth was born on August 19, 2008 at 36 weeks.  She died 31 hours later on August 20.  She died from lung complications which was due to Polycystic Kidney Disease.  We are still trying to find out if it was autosommal recessive or autosommal dominate PKD.

Nest Name: tpetters

Angel Info: Missed M/C discovered at 19w2d at big U/S.  Delivered baby boy Nathan Mitchell on August 20, 2008 at 20w.  No cause known.

Nest Name: September 2006

Angel Info: William was born August 25, 2008 at 24w3d.

Nest Name: boghill

Angel Info: Baby girl was born at 20 weeks; autopsy showed she had Turners Syndrome, found at our 20 week U/S that something was wrong.

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in June 2009.

Nest Name: imyanda21

Angel Info: Gabrielle was 20w4d, she became and angel because of an incompetent cervix.

Nest Name: qsuziez

Angel Info: W delivered our baby boy at 20w2d due to a neural tube defect called Anencephaly.  We found out that he wouldn't survive and were induced that weekend.  He is missed every day.

Nest Name: Msnelson32

Angel Info: We discovered our baby girl wasn't moving and had died on September 29, 2007 a week and a half before her due date. We said hello and goodbye to Micah Eva on October 1, 2007 and are still in the dark as to why she was taken from us .. On all accounts they cannot find any reason

SAL: Currently PG and expecting in August 2009.

Nest Name: MRSBELLALEE

Angel Info: Chloe Eva was born on September 12, 2008 at 31w4d.

Nest Name: Coolteacher79

Angel Info: Isaac Timothy was born at 36w2d on October 7, 2008.  He lived for 16 minutes before doing home to be with Jesus.  His diagnosis is a rare sequence of giant omphalocele, kyphoscoliosis, and hypoplastic lungs.  M/C in October 2007.

Nest Name: Eschall

Angel Info: We lost baby Taylor October 8, 2008.  I started spotting on 10/5 (my birthday) and talked to the doc.  We got in for an u/s a few days later and baby was measuring 15w1d.  I was 18w5d.  We had a D&C on the day we were supposed to have the "big" u/s.

Nest Name: LV2006

Angel Info: Audrey Lee became an angel on October 17, 2008 at 19w6d.  She is missed every single day?

Nest Name: GenStar (formerly GenesisStar)

Angel Info: I gave birth to a handsome little boy named Christian James.  I had a placental abruption at 15w2d.  Christian was born alive and healthy for about 1-2 mins.  They think the reason for the abruption was I have PCOS and it can cause the egg to drop to low and he implanted in a weak/thin area of my uterus.  We had been TTC for 6 years before I got pg and I so proud to be his mommy even though he is in heaven.  I know he is always by my side protecting me and giving me angel kisses.

Nest Name: shellyrmmi

Angel Info: M/C at 17w6d discovered at survey U/S.  Delivered October 17, 2008.  M/C at 8 weeks 5/2000.

Nest Name: mrskilbride

Angel Info: Baby Kendall, October 21, 2008, 17 weeks.  Likely Turners Syndrome, very large cystic hygroma and hydropic seen on 16 week u/s...all normal till that point...m/c at 8 weeks in 1997.

Successful pregnancies: Savannah Mae, born December 1998 and C.J., born October 2001.

Nest Name: str8ota

Angel Info: Patrick Henry was born on November 14, 2008 at 17w.  M/C in December 2006 and ectopic in March 2007.

Nest Name: sGuitaristsGirl

Angel Info: I developed sever HELLP Syndrome, and delivered twins, a boy and a girl, on November 12, 2008 at 19w4d.

Nest Name: Copswife05

Angel Info: I was 39 weeks when we lost our baby boy, James Andrew on November 26, 2008, due to a true knot in this umbilical cord.  He was delivered by c-section weighing 9lbs 10oz. and 22 inches.

Nest Name: beckastar

Angel Info: Gabriella Marie, born at 27 weeks on October 12, 2008 weighing 1lb 1oz due to placental insufficiency and IUGR, passed away on November 27, 2008.

Nest Name: shawn&tony

Angel Info: Twin Boys went to heaven at 18w6d December 21, 2008. natural m/c.

Nest Name: Sliz

Angel Info: We lost our twins on January 2, 2009 at 16.5 weeks.  I had been bleeding for 4 weeks but the hematoma was nearly gone and my darlings looked great.  On New Year's Day I felt what I thought were false contractions and "normal" cramps.  The next morning my water broke on one twin and I delivered my sweet babies later that day.

Nest Name: Chris'sgrl

Angel Info: We lost our beautiful girl Kaitlyn Rose on January 17, 2009 at 24 weeks.  The MW was unable to find a heartbeat at our appointment and 2 u/s confirmed that baby had passed away.  I was induced the following day and day after that, I gave birth to Kaitlyn.  At this point the OB believes that it was due to velamentous cord insertion.

Nest Name: krate24

Angel Info: Heather Ann was born January 26, 2009 at 27w2d.  She was stillborn.  Still waiting for the results of the placental pathology and autopsy.  Not sure what caused this, but I had severe IUGR, the placenta was full of blood clots, amniotic fluid was almost non-existent by the end, and there were anomalies with the blood flow in the cord/baby.  Discovered uterine septum that probably caused most, if not all, of the issues.

Nest Name: audrey10607

Angel Info: I lost my son Nicholas January 31, 2009.  He developed until 20w1d.  My water broke, no symptoms.  No diagnosis as of yet.  Waiting for the pathology report of the placenta.  Dr's said it would be highly unlikely that this would ever happen again.

Nest Name: shihtzumomma

Angel Info: On February 4, 2009 we went for our 20 week u/s.  They found not heartbeat (we heard a perfect heartbeat 2 weeks before).  I was induced on February 6th and our son Dylan Thomas was born on February 7, 2009 at 10:20 pm.  I was exactly 21 weeks the day of delivery.  He passed away from a twisted umbilical cord.

Nest Nam

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stillbirth / Late Loss / Infant Loss check-in

• I hit 18 weeks and I feel I have finally popped.  Cookie has also been active everyday for a couple of weeks now and that has been very reassuring to me, but the fear still has not gone away.

I find I can get through being around other children fine, but I can't help but compare.  Young kids I compare where they are in relationship to what age Wyatt should be older kids I realize just how much we are missing out on.  I also worry that others with will have this sense of relief once this baby comes, like we should be all better now because we have a child and somehow that replace what we have lost or missed out on.  But I know that sense of loss and comparison to other children will probably never go away.

I am kind of tired of hearing about it and yet scared of it all at the same time.  I know the course of treatment (tamiflu) is not recommended for pregnant women and that scares me.  It also bothers me that my DH works in the ER so he could be potentially exposed to something.  Luckily there are no cases in Iowa yet, but I am sure it will happen because I bet this is only the beginning.

• 1.   Sadly I am no longer the last one on the list   That makes me sad because that means more girls have joined us.  I am doing ok I guess still on an emotional rollercoaster.   Physically I am healed but emotionally I am still healing.. 

2. I think it is both helpful and harmful.  I am glad that I have my other DD's, but then I think about Grace everytime I look at them.  Wondering if she would have been more like Mikayla or Mandy, wondering how tall she would have been, etc..  Its a double edge sword..

3. I have no idea what to think.  I think they are panicking us more than we need to be really

4. Sorry as usual I dont have any suggestions..

• Loading the player...
  • I hit 20 wks this week, and had our big u/s.  Everything looks great, which provides some relief, but I think the fear will always be there.  Yesterday was our 11 month anniversary of the loss of Valerie.  I'm not looking forward to the next month, as I think back to what I was doing each day...  I need to start thinking about how I want to remember our sweet Valerie on May 28.

It depends.  Children in general are fine, and I actually enjoy spending time with them... it reminds me that all of the anxiety and fear that I am going through right now will hopefully be worth it in the end... I still have a really hard time around my niece, who was born 12 days after my due date.  It is hard seeing exactly what milestones Valerie would be at if she hadn't been sick, but it's even harder seeing how my other niece and nephew and all of the family ooh and ahh over her.  I hope that once we have a living baby all of that will get easier.... But, like Sarah, I also worry that people will just think that everything is fine and dandy now once our baby is born, and not realize that the grief doesn't just go away... we'll see...

I'm kind of indifferent.  I think it will get worse, and that this is just the beginning, but I also think that there isn't much I can do to prevent getting it (besides washing hands, etc), so why worry.  I tend to not stress myself out over things I really can't control. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nest Name: Echloe

Angel Info: ?My baby girl Lydia Rose born sleeping at 21w2d due to incompetent cervix on April 26th 2009.

1. ?My update is above

2. ?At this point very hurtful

3. ?Scary.

4. ?None sorry.?

Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nest name: jleedy

1. It has been 7 weeks since we lost our baby boy.  Hy DH and I are meeting with a genetic's counselor tomorrow.  My OB seems to think it will help to talk to a professional in that area.  He thinks it will make us feel better to know that the "Prune Belly Syndrome" has a very low chance if any of reaccurance.  We'll see, I hope it helps. 

I went back to work - teaching 8th grade last week.  It's been tough.  I am just counting the days until the end of the year.  The worst part for me is seeing the 2 pregnant women I work with daily.  They are due just before and after our son's due date - May 21st.  We had compared notes and had pictures taken throughout the school year.  It is just a constant reminder of where I would be or feel like I should be.  Togh stuff. :( 

2.  Children do not bother me, but I am not really around any infants that would be my son's age yet.  Several of my friends have babies, but all are several months older than he would be.  It is tough thinking about how he would have been in the same "class" once they all hit their school years.  I know I will always think about this.  The toughest part for me right now is seeing other pregnant women that are due close to my due date. 

3. The swine flu outbreak is very scary - especially since I work with SOOO many kids everyday.

• Nest Name: DNK777

Angel Info: Joshua David (JD) was born still January 2, 2004 due to a heart defect.  We found out about the heart defect at 22 weeks, lost him at 23 weeks, and found out and was induced at 24 weeks.  We started ttc again in December 2005.  We went on to have 2 early m/cs in October 2007 and May 2008.

SAL: Lilliana Jean was born April 4, 2009 and is doing great.
  • 1.     Please feel free to give a general update. No big updates. We are about 5 weeks away from the "big u/s"..I'm excited to find out if it's boy or girl..but more importantly, I am nervous about the overall health of the baby. With Jack, it never occured me that something would be wrong with the heart-the heart was beating-what else could there be? Now I am worried, if it's not the heart, what if it's something else? What else did I not think of, make sense? 

2.     PG related QOTD:  Do you find it helpful or hurtful to be around other children? (Thanks Irishmama)  Generally, I am ok with seeing other babies. But my cousin is getting married in July, and his 2 sisters (my other cousins), each had a baby right before I had Jack (one was born nov '07, the other dec '07- Jack was born jan '08)..so both kids will about the age Jack would have been. So to see them running around, it will hurt. Even though I will be quite pregnant by that time, It will definatley be tough to see what should have been

3.     Non-PG related QOTD:  What do you think about all the news on the swine flu? I'm tired of hearing about it. It's definatley scary, but I'm the type of person that won't really worry, til there is a reason to worry..ie if i get it, or dh gets it.

4.     Any suggestion of either QOTD? As usual, no suggestions.

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. I had my big u/s yesterday, and found out that we are having another boy!  I am so happy that Nathan will have a little brother to watch over.  I am feeling kicks daily, which is so refreshing.  I am so grateful to be to this point, hopefully the next 20 weeks fly by!

2. I don't think it is hurtful to be around other children, for me it is more painful to see pg women with big bellies.  Even though I am pg again now, I still technically don't know that I can get that far and have a healthy baby and I just get jealous of people who have these perfect, uneventful pregnancies.

3. I'm not worrying too much about the swine flu, people made a huge deal about the bird flu and whatever else too, and I've been just fine

• Please feel free to give a general update.

3 weeks today since our birth and loss. DD is doing great and we are trying the best we can - it's a great joy but alot of work! I put Chloe's  things away the other day in a beautiful box and put them in the closet. Her clothes had been in our room as I was still finishing unpacking. I'm still trying to decide on how we're going to do birth announcements. I'm still physically recovering from the c/s - I still have bleeding every evening but I think it's decreasing (I hope so at least!)

PG related QOTD:  Do you find it helpful or hurtful to be around other children? (Thanks Irishmama) 

It's not hard for me but it's difficult to see twins because I feel like something is missing.

Non-PG related QOTD:  What do you think about all the news on the swine flu?

I'm not surprised that this has happened but it is rather disturbing. I travel for my job (on my leave right now) and I would be very concerned about flying right now.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • Hello and you can add me to the list.

Nest name: laurncui812.0

Angel info: I was 32 weeks 5 days pregnant with idential twin boys when I went in for a regular check up and found out that one of the boys had no heart beat. I delivered our survivor Cole at 34 weeks on April 22, 2009 (7lbs 6oz 19 3/4 inches) and his brother Caleb (5lbs 17 inches) was deliver to heaven. There is currently no known reason for Calebs death.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.     Please feel free to give a general update.

Please add to my info that I suffered a early m/c or chemical pregnancy on 5.1.09. 

2.     PG related QOTD:  Do you find it helpful or hurtful to be around other children? (Thanks Irishmama) 

It was hurtful to be around small children when trying to get over my m/cs

3.     Non-PG related QOTD:  What do you think about all the news on the swine flu?

Over-hyped...I hope. 

imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • 1.     Please feel free to give a general update.

1 Week from Monday and hopefully I will finally have a stinkin plan! I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway. Our goal is to start trying in June as long as the OB gives us the go ahead next week.

2.     PG related QOTD:  Do you find it helpful or hurtful to be around other children? (Thanks Irishmama)  Sometimes it is hard to be around young babies who are strangers. My friends and families' babies are OK but for some reason running into a random newborn in Target or something is sometimes hard. Maybe just because I'm not prepared so it reminds me of what I should have.

3.     Non-PG related QOTD:  What do you think about all the news on the swine flu? Hoping it will not turn into a pandemic. Right now I'm not too worried.

4.     Any suggestion of either QOTD? How about how we are celebrating - if you are- Mother's Day and Father's Day. I know we talked about celebrating our angels anniversary but not Mothers or Fathers Day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"