Boston Babies

Free Photoshoot - From my Students

Hey Ladies,
I'm a knottie (9.19.09) but I'm also a teaching assistant and the model coordinator for the New England School of Photography-- our portraiture class is looking for models for a day at the beach.  I'm looking for one person interested in maternity photos, any families looking for family pics, and babies and kids.

The location is a south shore beach and park (that I will disclose to people interested) and you have to be available during the day on the 5th of May- starting around 9am for kids/babies and 11am ish for grown ups.

You'd be working with 8 student photographers and would get a handful of images from each of them.  Definitely not the quality or quantity as you'd get from a professional- but free.

I'm headed out for the day, but I'll be back later in the evening.  Comment if you're interested. :)
Kelly

Re: Free Photoshoot - From my Students

• Hi All,

That sounds really fun Kelly! I wish I was out that way more often!

I just wanted to put my two cents in on baby photography for all the new moms out there. I recently had my child's photo taken by Katie Ring, she is located in Salem, MA. A friend had her as her wedding photgrapher and loved her. My son had a BLAST! I was orginally going to go with a discount store ( Walmart) photographer because I had a coupon, but I decided on Katie as she had a private studio. The photos came out wonderfully and my son smiled through the whole process.

I hate to brag, but look at how cute these came out! : https://katiering.blogspot.com/2009/04/todays-baby-session.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"