Secondary IF

I wanted to thank you all

for the support over the last 6-7 months or so. It really has meant the world to me. 

We got another BFN this week which means that we are officially done trying for number 2.  My heart is broken and I just don't know how to face knowing that we will raise an only child.  It's not something that I ever wanted and it sucks.

I know that not everyone will agree with our decision to give up but there are so many factors that have influenced our decision. (age, money, MFI, etc).

Soooo - thank you again....and lots of baby dust to everyone.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: I wanted to thank you all

• Oh Hon, I can only imagine how hard this decision is for you.  If you believe that it's the best for your family right now then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Good luck.
  • I'm sorry.... that must've been a very difficult decision to make and I just wish you all the best. Feel free to come back anytime!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's good that you are doing what's best for you and your family.  I'm sure that was a tough decision and I wish you the best of luck!  Enjoy your family and we will miss you.  Take care of youself and thank you for your support over the last few months too!

• I'm so sorry!  I am sure that was a very tough decision for you guys to make.  Just want to wish you the best.  Take care!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I'm so sorry! That must've been very hard to decide on, but this is what is best for you and your family. (hugs)
  • I'm sorry. It sounds like a crushing decision; I hope that with time things will look brighter. SIF sucks. (((HUGS)))
  • I am so sorry that you had to make this decision!!!  Thoughts and prayers will be sent your way!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Babe, that is such a personal and heartbreaking choice to make (((HUGS))).  I wish it had worked this month for you all; I was praying for you.  Pop in and say hi if you ever miss us and let us know how your little family is.  We will miss you so much!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I am so sorry that you feel heartbroken.  I can only imagine how hard this journey has been on you.

Please take care of yourself and focus on what you will be able to give to your child....there are definitely some positives about having only 1.

Best of Luck!

• I can only imagine what a tough time you're having.  I'm sure you made the right decision for your family.   Enjoy your little one.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"