Washington Babies

May GTG?

Hi all.... awhile back I was "stalking" the Seattle GTG announcements on 6-12 and I was hoping you all would have on in May that I could join!  I'm going to be visiting my family in May before DH and I move to Italy for three years.  Afterward, we plan on relocating to Seattle (I'm in the DC area now)...

Anyway, I was just hoping I could crash a GTG that coincides when I'll be in town (the 12th-24th).

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009

Re: May GTG?

• There isn't one planned, that I am aware of, but your visit sounds like a perfect excuse to plan one!

What area of Seattle will you be visiting? Will you have transportation?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi!  I hope you check this message!

My family is spread out all over Seattle, but I'll be staying in the Sand Point/Laurelhurst area and I will have transportation.

Let me know if one gets planned!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Let's see what we can do!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay!  I'll keep checking the Seattle board, but if you could RP on 12-24 or PM me that would be awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"