Parenting after a Loss
Options

FYI I will be...

Drunk Nesting... for at least the next 1/2 hr.  So lets get this party started. Party!!!

I weighed in at WW tonight and lost 2.6 so I'm letting myself have a strong white russian.

So you've been warned.... or I'll be in bed soon haha =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FYI I will be...

• Options
    Woot Woot! I'm about to head to bed. or how long I don't know. We'll see what the stars have in store for me tonight.?
  • Options

imageCrazycrustacean:
    Woot Woot! I'm about to head to bed. or how long I don't know. We'll see what the stars have in store for me tonight.

Glad your here to party wit me! =) Emma went to bed and DH wasn't feeling good and has been in bed for awhile. So I like not drinkin' alone ;) I'll probably be so sleepy when I'm done with it I'll be ready for bed hehe =) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fun! Wish I was there to drink with you... I love white russians...yummmm!
  • Options

imageSueball1:
    Fun! Wish I was there to drink with you... I love white russians...yummmm!

I wish you could be drinking with me too! =) You're fun! =D White Russians have never been my thing but the last couple weeks I've been lovin' them.   Once I had one tonight I knew I could get back on program tomorrow =D 

Sueball your little LeoBall is adorable =D

• Options

imageCrazycrustacean:
    Woot Woot! I'm about to head to bed. or how long I don't know. We'll see what the stars have in store for me tonight.

I meant to post Meredith was adorable and growing up so fast but I *somehow* forgot to type that lol

• Options
    I knew it- I'm tired. lol =) Good night girls. Sorry the party ended so quick lol
  • Options
    LOVE IT
  • Options

I miss all the fun!  my mom is in town and I"ve been busy.

way to go on the 2.6 lbs.  I stepped on my FIL's scale today and I'm up 6 lbs - f-ck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"