Stay at Home Moms

working from home

I am currently a nanny and have no desire to continue this job after I have the baby. I am lucky enought to be able to take the baby to work with me, but really would not like to as the children i watch are not exactly calm.  I am looking for some advice or someone to show me a place online where I can work from home. Financially we could handle me not working but I personally cannot mentally take not working. I want to start working from home when I have the baby. Does anyone know of anything legit online that wont be a scam that I could look into? If so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: working from home

• I rent personalized lawn storks to announce the birth of new babies as well as birthday signs and custom candy bars. I've been doing it for 6 years and love it. www.sweet-greetings.com

I'm working on making a blog that features moms who work from home so that other moms have a great place to come to find ideas. It's not ready yet, but I think moms are always looking for unique ideas and I have a ton of friends who work from home doing all sorts of things.  I thought it would be fun to have a place for them to tell their story.

Good luck! :)

• I work from home as a photographer....but my biggest advice is to pinpoint your talents and find a way to make $$ at it. Online ways are not really going to bring in the amount of money you'll probably need to keep afloat. Try to seek a regular income.

If you're used to childcare, maybe take in a few kids.

• Loading the player...
  • Go check out scentsy.com. These wickless candles are awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"