Working Moms
Options

Thoughts & Prayers needed...

Just a horrible story that really hits hard now that I have a child...especially a child in daycare.  My sister sent this to me...she works with Noah's Uncle.

https://www.noahsroad.com/?page_id=2

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Thoughts & Prayers needed...

• Options
    That's very upsetting. Sending thoughts and prayers out to Noah and his family. 
  • Options
    Wow, I am so sorry.  My heart goes out to his family.  I will keep them in my prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thats the worst nightmare for any parent. my heart goes out to Noah and his family.
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    How heartbreaking!!!  Lots of t&p for them.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    This makes me so sad. Lots and lots of prayers and hugs to them!! Be strong, little man!
  • Options
    Oh that's awful.  Poor little guy and poor family.  Stuff like that really hits close to home.  I hope he pulls through and is ok.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Jesus.
  • Options
    I almost didn't click on the link because I knew this would be bad.  That's heartbreaking.  That poor, poor little boy and his parents... I am not a praying person, but I'll pray for them.
  • Options

Wow.  This made me cry.  How could anyone do that to such a beautiful little boy?

When DD cries, I don't feel frustrated, I don't feel anger.  I just feel sad for her that she's upset.  She's just a baby.  I could never in a million years imagine shaking her.  Poor Noah, whatever he did, he didn't deserve to be shaken!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"