Baby Names

I can't decide between these two names

Please help! You can click the Baby Names link in my siggy, or go here: https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9697135

Thank you!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: I can't decide between these two names

• I really LOVE Paige, but not your middle name choices. Especially not Jordyn. It looks very made up to me. Paige Jordan would be okay. So I guess I'd vote for Paige Brooklyn since it's...less worse.

I think Paige needs a longer mn than Jordan...like Elizabeth or Samantha or something since it's only one syllable. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with the pp; I'm not really into either mn, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Paige Brooklyn.
    Blank!
  • Loading the player...
  • yea the middle names seem to be a little lengthy. If I had to choose it would be brooklyn for the mn.

sorry.

• imageAllThatGlitters101:
    I agree with the pp; I'm not really into either mn, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Paige Brooklyn.

I third this. I like Paige but not Brooklyn. Brooklyn is so gangsta, IMO.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LMS05LMS05 member

imageAllThatGlitters101:
    I agree with the pp; I'm not really into either mn, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Paige Brooklyn.

Me too. Paige is adorable, but the middle names aren't great imo. ?

• I would go with Paige Jordan. Jordan is often spelled with an 'a' ?when used as a girl name , so I don't think you need the 'y'.

I just really dislike Brooklyn (though I have no problem with Brooke or Lynn separately). ?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageteacherjess:

I really LOVE Paige, but not your middle name choices. Especially not Jordyn. It looks very made up to me. Paige Jordan would be okay. So I guess I'd vote for Paige Brooklyn since it's...less worse.

I think Paige needs a longer mn than Jordan...like Elizabeth or Samantha or something since it's only one syllable. 

Ditto.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Paige Jordyn and I LOVE the name Jordyn (spelled just that way).  So I guess once again I'm at odds with everyone else.  To me Jordan is the masculine spelling of the name and Jordyn is the feminine.  Didn't the Duggars name their most recent off-spring Jordyn?
  • I love the name Brooklyn (it's my #2 girl choice). ?I like the alternative spelling for Jordyn, much more feminine than Jordan IMO.?
  • imagejebuell:
    I like Paige Jordyn and I LOVE the name Jordyn (spelled just that way).  So I guess once again I'm at odds with everyone else.  To me Jordan is the masculine spelling of the name and Jordyn is the feminine.  Didn't the Duggars name their most recent off-spring Jordyn?

Exactly. I think Jordan is boy, and Jordyn is girl. Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage

Do you have any other ideas for middle names?

imageimage
    imageimage
  • I went to www.nymbler.com and typed in your name selections. Here are couple that popped up on the site that I thought were really pretty with Paige. However, it's your kid. Just b/c Paige Brooklyn and Paige Jordyn aren't my favorite names doesn't mean they can't be your favorite. :) 

• Paige Olivia
    • Paige Abigail
    • Paige Madeline
    • Paige Emma
    • Paige Lauren
    • Paige Charlotte  
    • Paige Michaela
    • Paige Gabriella
    • Paige Madison 
    • Paige Jenna
    • Paige Savannah
    • Paige Ashlyn
    • Paige Allison
    Blank!
  • Thanks Allthatglitters :) Cool website.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Out of those 2 names I like Paige Brooklyn better.
  • I like Paige Brooklyn

I went to www.nymbler.com and typed in your name selections. Here are couple that popped up on the site that I thought were really pretty with Paige. However, it's your kid. Just b/c Paige Brooklyn and Paige Jordyn aren't my favorite names doesn't mean they can't be your favorite. :) 

• Paige Olivia
    • Paige Abigail
    • Paige Madeline
    • Paige Emma
    • Paige Lauren
    • Paige Charlotte  
    • Paige Michaela
    • Paige Gabriella
    • Paige Madison 
    • Paige Jenna
    • Paige Savannah
    • Paige Ashlyn
    • Paige Allison

How do you get it to generate middle names?  I'm on the site..but can't figure it out!

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• imagerealisticdreams:
    imageAllThatGlitters101:

I went to www.nymbler.com and typed in your name selections. Here are couple that popped up on the site that I thought were really pretty with Paige. However, it's your kid. Just b/c Paige Brooklyn and Paige Jordyn aren't my favorite names doesn't mean they can't be your favorite. :) 

• Paige Olivia
    • Paige Abigail
    • Paige Madeline
    • Paige Emma
    • Paige Lauren
    • Paige Charlotte  
    • Paige Michaela
    • Paige Gabriella
    • Paige Madison 
    • Paige Jenna
    • Paige Savannah
    • Paige Ashlyn
    • Paige Allison

How do you get it to generate middle names?  I'm on the site..but can't figure it out!

I didn't really get it to generate middle names. I just did the search off of the names Paige, Jordyn, and Brooklyn, and then I picked out a couple of names it suggested off the list that I thought sounded good with Paige. 

Blank!
  • I don't like your middle name choices, although Brooklyn is better than Jordyn.
  • Paige seems like more of a mn to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"