Cincinnati Babies
Options

WTF?!

It is 8:20pm and I just put Ryan to bed. Now our a-hole neighbor decides to start reving the engine of his damn motorcycle! He is just doing it over & over and it is SO loud!!!! He has done this now the past couple of nights and it is always after 8! I so want to call the police on his stupid ass!!

3 more weeks till we are out of this neighborhood with way too many motorcycles! I will be so excited to be on my short cul-de-sac with NO (yes, we checked) motorcycles!!!

Re: WTF?!

• Options

I'd be tempted to go outside and stare until he stops...or say something. What do you have to lose at this point if you are leaving anyway?

• Options
    People can be such jerks!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How inconsiderate. We have the same problem here occasionally. Our next door neighbor likes to let everyone and their brother come over and ride their dirt bikes and go carts on his property. I'm all for having fun but they stay way too late. At least you will be in left in peace soon!

• Options

We have a serial weed wacker next door who starts around 8/ 8:30 every night which is amazing considering they don't even cut their own grass, they hire this big expensive company to come do it.  No idea why he has the need to wack weeds on top of the professionals that come twice a week.

And did i mention that they also have a beagle who barks EVERY night right after Grace goes down?  We got some revenge the other day when Grace was making these really high pitched screaming noises at 6am.  we opened the window and let her scream all she wanted.  the beagle was ticked and started to howl, then their golden started barking his head off.  It was great!

• Options
  • Options
    How annoying!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"