TTC After a Loss

private practice

Re: private practice

• I had to turn away.... and now we have to wait til fall!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do we really have to wait until September until we know what happens?!?! What a horrible season finale!
  • Loading the player...
  • I usually watch it but I'm too grouchy/emotional tonight and I just couldn't do it . . .?
    oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • What a cliff-hanger!
  • I haven;t watched it yet (its on my DVR) so I am not going to ready any of the others' comments right now, but it was last week when I decided I might not be able to watch it anymore.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • It gave me nightmares last night :(
  • I watched it with DH and afterwards he turned to me and said that once I'm pregnant, he's not going to let me out of the house. Too freaky. Something like that happened where we live just last year. The mom ended up dying and the baby had brain damage.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • I really can't watch anymore. It makes me sad. Maybe by the time the new season starts I'll be pg and it won't be so bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"