2nd Trimester

My Belly Button Hurts!! :(

My belly button is half-way out already..the rest is flat. But this isn't the part that's bugging me...it's the fact that it hurts really bad! No Has anyone else had the problem of their belly button hurting??? I have a 3 year old little girl..so it's not like I've never been pregnant..but with her this never happened..but then again, this pregnancy is TOTALLY different.

Re: My Belly Button Hurts!! :(

• Your post sorta freaks me out a little. I know that belly buttons can pop out during pregnancy, but I have 'issues' with having my belly button touched. I do not look forward to this in the near future!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mine started hurting around 16 weeks, it doesnt really hurt nemore, but it comes and goes from time to time..
  • Loading the player...
  • Noo.. I can't say that mine actually "hurts." It is getting completely flat except for the part where it is pierced but it doesn't hurt. Is it the skin around your belly button that makes it hurt or are you pushing it or what? I have no idea! I would ask your Dr. next visit. Maybe she has some insight.
  • I'm not doing anything to make it hurt..it just is. It feels like the baby is pulling and pushing where bb is. Yeah..we have quite a few q's for the doc..luckily our appt. is on monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"