Pregnant after 35

Pic of my U/S

I hope this works...do you see two sacs?  The skinny second one is the one she was questioning.  What are your thoughts?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pic of my U/S

• I see it.  That is so exciting!  I guess you guys will have to wait and see if it's one or two!  Did you have a beta draw and if so, were your numbers high?
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, she skipped the bloodwork this time.  I will be doing that next week.  Now I kinda wish we would have this time.  But I heard that you have terrible morning sickness when you have twins and I have had none!  But I am only right at (or I guess slightly less than) six weeks.  I don't know what to think!!  I'm just glad there is one in there for sure and that so far it looks good...hoping it stays that way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, good luck either way!  Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.  I'll make sure I check for you next week to see how your blood work comes back.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much!  Good luck to you too and sticky dust your way!!
  • I couldn't even guess... but I'm praying that everything continues to develop as it should?be it one baby or two?and that your pregnancy is sticky, healthy and happy.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Congratulations! I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy either way!
  • I see two sacs, but I guess you just have to wait and see. In only 2 weeks you'll be able to see a little baby or babies in there. Good luck and congrats!!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I definitely see two of something. Congrats!
  • Oooh, how exciting! ?I'm sending sticky dust and miracle "no severe ms" juju your way!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I see something but I don't know much about reading u/s's. Good luck! How exciting to have the possibility of twins.
  • oh wow I see it, but I would def wait to get a solid answer, congrats though you and dh must be beaming with happiness, as for m/s you may/may not get it, pray that you don't!
  • i definitely see what you see. When's your next appt?
  • p.s. I had a very short (and mild) case of ms from about 7-9 weeks.

I wouldn't worry about your lack of ms. Big Smile

• I don't know if anyone can even see this post anymore but to answer kd's question, my next appointment is next Wed.  Smile

Congrats on your twins!!

• I see two as well.  Congratulations!  How exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"