1st Trimester
Options

so i think im losing the baby :(

i have been spotting since yesterday, and I have had a mc b4 at 8 wks.  I had a healthy pregnancy with no spotting and have a gorgeous 1 yr old son and now at 10 wks preg spotting again :(- just want to vent about the lack of compassion from one of the nurses at my office- I called and explained thw whole situation- not bright red, no cramps etc but this is exactly what has happened b4 and she just hung on in silence and i had to say hello???  and she says well not all soptting is bad and BELIEVE ME I KNOW THAT  and i asked to be seen by us tech so i coudl get a heads up so i dont have to wait two more weeks till next visit and she says well i think they have a full schedule-WHAT do they not have emerg time and why ar eu not considering this an emergency!!! anyway got an appt @ 9:20 and have had that appt time b4 and tech usually walks in at 9 30 so  this blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope i can get some sleep tonight :(

Re: so i think im losing the baby :(

• Options
    My thoughts are with you. I hope everything is ok.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope everything is okay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If it helps, I spotted at 11 weeks with no cramps.  I ended up going to the ER because I couldn't get my doc to call me back. 

The good news is that what the nurse said is true - not all spotting is bad.  Your baby will most likely be ok.  I thought the same thing when I spotted - I SOAKED A PANTYLINER with bright red blood and even txt my dh that I was miscarrying.  

thankfully, everything turned out to be ok. don't give up.

• Options
    i am really sorry, and will keep fingers crossed

• Options

Sorry you're going through this. I hope it works out and everything is fine. Please update us after your appt tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers in the meantime. Hang in there....

• Options

I really don't want to sound like some kind of sap, but you really REALLY need to calm down and relax as much as you can. Stress isn't good for you or your body. You are doing everything that you can do at this point and you're getting a lot of thoughts and prayers on here (including my own). Try your hardest to focus on your beautiful little one and try to get some rest tonight. Try to think positive- don't assume that it's going negative so soon.

*hugs*

• Options

I'm so sorry you're going through this. The nurse, although insensitive, is right...not all spotting is bad. Every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry until the doctor tells you to. I know its hard to deal with. Stressing more won't help you. I haven't had any spotting so I can't give any personal experience, but I knot its very common like the other girls saying.

I would show up at the appointment EXTRA early if possible to make sure that YOU'RE ontime so maybe you can try to squeeze in in front of someone else tha  tmight have a close appointment time.

I will be thinking of you!! Please update us after the appointment tomorrow.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    I'm sorry. ?GL!!
  • Options
    oh no! i hope everything's okay, i'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Maybe you should call and speak to the on call doc. they might be more willing to help you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hope that you and baby hang in there! I've been in a similar situation and I am so happy the spotting went away (sort of) without the cramping (the ultimate sign of a mc) because my confidence that baby will be OK grows every day. The uncertainty and helplessness is what makes you feel horrible. Feel better!  
  • Options
    good luck. let us know what happens.
  • Options
    I really really hope everything is okay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope everything goes okay. My doctor told me I would miscarry at 8 weeks after an ultrasound. I wanted to miscarry naturally and waited a week and a half, nothing happened. I went in to schedule a D&C and she did one last u/s and low and behold my baby was still thriving in there. The catch was I was preggers with twins and lost one. The world works in mysterious ways. I wish you good luck.?
  • Options
    Thinking of you and hoping all is well.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well, I hope everthing is okay with you.  can you call back and ask to speak with your doctor?
  • Options
    Im sorry, thats so awful, and there is no need for her to be so rude to you about it.
  • Options
    I had spotting three days ago and lost the baby yesterday. i hope all goes better for you.
  • Options
    I am really sorry this is happening, I hope everything turns out okay. Good Luck and keeps us posted.
  • Options

I will pray for you and the baby! Just try not too stress to much about it! Stay strong!

• Options

I spotted for four weeks straight and was so convinced I was m/c'ing I was a total mess... crying, depressed, it was horrible. When I went for an u/s I was prepared for the worst, but baby was just fine (and still is).  Now I really regret spending so much time upset and stressed when we were just fine.

Also, that nurse was rude, but if it makes you feel better, she probably wasn't upset or concerned b/c they get 10,000 calls a day from people about spotting and it doesn't always mean anything bad. When I called the nurse was like, 'do you have any idea how many women call every day about brown spotting?"  sure it doesnt' make you feel any better when it's you, but that tells you it is very common and definitely not always a bad sign. GOod luck!

Just an absolute casserole of nonsense.
    CDH, born 10/26/09.... now I see a family, where there once was none.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"