Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

**30 Day Shred (reviews)**

The Shred is broken down into 3 levels.  I did Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days and Level 3 for 10 days.  But you are told to move to the next level as you feel comfortable.  There are two other girls, one showing difficult moves and the other showing, modified "easier" moves (not that any of it is easy!)  The whole workout with warm up and stretching is about 26 minutes. 

My first description of this workout, is that it is HARD.  Every level is hard it it's own unique way.  I felt challenged every time I worked out. In each level there were moves that I HATED but I went through it because that's what this is all about, right?  I cannot believe I made it all 30 days, that is another difficult part - committing for 30 days.   But the good thing is, it is only 25 minutes, and they all go by FAST.

I now have definition where I didn't before. My husband has told me numerous times how proud of me he is, how "skinny" I look,  and the results speak for themselves.  I've gone down one size, lost 7.2 lbs and 7.5 inches!  It works, and I DO love Jillian Michaels now!  She's tough, but her program works.

During the past 30 days I have eaten very well. Lots of fruits and veggies, protein, and limiting junkfood.  There were a couple of weekends where I was not so great, but in the real world, I know I can't eat perfect all the time, so I'm happy that I saw results even with some slip ups on the weekends.  I tried my best to stay within 1500 calories per day.

I still have work to do, and lbs to lose, so I plan on doing C25K starting Monday, after 3 glorious days of rest!  I will also incorporate 2 days of weight training, for 5 days of workouts, and 2 days off.

If you're considering doing The Shred, I say DO IT!  You will be so happy with the results. Is it tough? Yes, but soooo worth it.  AND it's only 25 minutes per day.  I started when I was completely out-of-shape, so it was really hard at first.  After I have been running for a few weeks, I may do it again. I'm curious to see how it is after being in decent shape.

If anyone wants to see before/after pics, please email me at scooby0515 at gmail.  Disclaimer:  this is a work in progress, I am by no means at my goal...but I'm so happy to say, that I'm getting there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **30 Day Shred (reviews)**

• I'm proud of you! Great job :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You and Ligeia have done such an awesome job, congrats on completing and seeing such great results!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • GREAT job!  congrats!
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You did such an awesome job. You should be very proud of yourself!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • That is so awesome, you guys have really helped keep me motivated, today is Day #4 (for the 4th time i might add, lol) and i am determined to see it through this time.
  • imagegigimarie:
    You and Ligeia have done such an awesome job, congrats on completing and seeing such great results!

Completely ditto on this - congratulations to both of you on such a grea accomplishment!  :D

• Just wanted to add my "two cents"....I did it for 30days also and feel I am in better shape now than before I was pg. Here's my new workout schedule: I run for 30 minutes, then do Level 1. It's almost an hour's workout, but it is helping me lose fat. I do this four times a week. I will eventually run for 30 min then do Level 2  OR Just run for an hour but do the video at least 3 times per week for strength training.

Video is great addition to those who like to run or do some other cardio workout.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"