Infertility
Options

Confession Time?

Well, I have one...so here's go. I just got off the phone with the insurance company re: my list of meds getting delivered. There are 10 different meds! ::::big deep sigh::: They are supposed to be delivered Sat. I guess this is my reality check that we are Really doing this.

Anyone else have something to confess?

Re: Confession Time?

• Options
    I really don't feel like having anything shoved up my vagina tomorrow for my monitoring appointment. I've gotten more action from getting u/s than from my DH.
  • Options
    This is more of a *good* confession - but today at my IUI the resident who did it asked if my DH wanted to push the syringe, he got all excited because he was actually a part of the procedure. I felt so good that he was this jazzed about being so involved.?
    SAIF/PAIF absolutely ALWAYS welcome to respond!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think DH is going to get any loving for a long time. ?AF now. ?Stims start tomorrow. ?ER, ET...then if we do get pregnant he can forget it til I feel "safe" and lord knows how long that will be....?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

As much as I like being out in the open about IF, I regret the day I mentioned it to anyone at work. I feel like I'm treated differently now and am looked down upon. They made several comments over the last two weeks that are really starting to get to me.

On a lighter note, I'm with PP ... I don't feel like having anything else shoved up my lady parts. Between the HSG, monitoring appts and all the TI lately, I really just want to be left alone. We're supposed to TI tonight but I am so not in the mood thanks to the work situation today. I will do it anyway though.

Granted I know my situation could be worse, so I'm trying to be thankful and not complain.

• Options

imageJen12573:
    This is more of a *good* confession - but today at my IUI the resident who did it asked if my DH wanted to push the syringe, he got all excited because he was actually a part of the procedure. I felt so good that he was this jazzed about being so involved.

Awww, that's awesome! My DH would love that.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm a little hurt that so many people checked out my new blog and I only got 3 comments.  But I'll get over it.

My other confession is that I had DH take me to KFC tonight right after we bought me a new yoga mat for working out.

• Options
    I have a very good friend who is pg. I have a VERY hard time talking to her about her pregnancy. Even though I know she tries to be sensitve because she knows what I am going through AND we both had miscarriages around the same time and she had some troubles of her own, I am still very bitter and jealous that she is pg and I am not.
  • Options
    I think I am more looking forward to ER and ET day b/c I get to take a day off work than for the actual IVF procedure.  Work really sucks right now.
  • Options

I hate that I'm not doing anything in terms of fertility treatent.  It's very clear from DH's SA and urologist appointments that the only way we can have biological children is via IVF with ICSI.  He's not against IVF for any reason, money is not an obstacle because there's mandated coverage in Illinois, but he just breaks down whenever I bring up the subject.  My biggest IF-related fear is that his resistance/refusal to pursue treatment will eventfually put a huge wedge between us. Some might think that I am not a very understanding wife and feel that I'm not giving him the time and emotional space he needs to mourn the loss of normal fertility.

IF just sucks.  I don't even feel like I'm a player yet and feel jealous of couples who are actively pursuing treatment.

Boy does it feel god to unload that confession.

TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    DW might be out of town for our first IUI and I'm already pissed about it.  It hasn't even happened and it might not happen yet part of me is already angry - that's so wrong. Embarrassed
  • Options
    When I picked up my Rx for Clomid, the pharmacy accidentally gave me 20 50mg pills instead of the 10 listed on the Rx.  I thought long and hard about upping my dose to insure that something would happen (terrible, terrible thought!), but I was worried about overstimulation, so I didn't.  When I found out today that I have two wonderful follies growing, I was so thankful I didn't give in to the temptation.
  • Options

With my lap next week... ?I am sooooo looking forward to some time off. ?And I made sure my boss understood that my RE really wanted me taking a full 2 weeks off... so he better not expect me in too soon (although I plan on going in for half days after the first week off.) But I plan in milking my days off/half days as much as I can LOL

?It also feels kind of nice that he's freaking out about me being gone :) It was a nice little ego boost.?

?

?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • Options

All I can think of is....that I haven't worked out all week.  I really hate working out but I was trying to do it.  

Tomorrow is another day and the beginning of the month so I am starting anew.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

TTC Related: I have yet to visit my friend who had a baby on March 15th because I just don't think I can bare watching her with her new daughter.  I visited her in the hospital the day after the baby was born, but I can't bring myself to visit again.  I keep telling her I'll call her when I have a free afternoon.

NTTCR: I'm driving myself crazy waiting for my BFF to ask me to be her Matron of Honor.  She just got engaged last weekend and she said they aren't even going to think about planning the wedding for a few weeks, but when I got engaged I asked her when I called to give her the news.  I keep over-thinking things and wondering if she's going to ask someone else even though we've been BFFs since we were 4 and we always said we would be each other's MOH.

• Options
    I think I am going to send MH out for sugar cookies and I will eat them all weekend on bed rest. ?And I will probably get In-N-Out after my FET, since that seems to be my ET tradition. ?So fatty.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• Options

my confession: it secretly drives me crazy to visit my SIL's house, because she has two beautiful little girls that she is turning into bratty/disrespectful kids through lack of discipline and poor parenting. it makes me feel guilty every time i leave her house because all i want to do is complain and pick apart her parenting skills (or lack thereof) with DH. makes me jealous, as well...thinking it isn't fair that she gets to have kids while we would be such better parents IMO. wow, that's confession makes me sound pretty b**chy, huh? haha. 

• Options

My confession - I am going in for my first FET tomorrow.  I don't think it's going to work.

But I still looked online at double strollers today.  you know, just in case.

• Options
    My confession: I have to POAS tomorrow morning to be able to call in my prescription for Provera and I don't want to. I know I'm going to be devastated to see it be negative, even though we're on a forced break and I know it will be.
  • Options
    imageigh0318:

All I can think of is....that I haven't worked out all week.  I really hate working out but I was trying to do it.  

Tomorrow is another day and the beginning of the month so I am starting anew.  

Ditto.  I keep complaining about my weight but so far, haven't done much about it.  Today is May 1st; if nothing else, I will eat healthy and drink a lot of water.

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Today I am throwing a surprise baby shower for my boss. I'm not really in the state to be hosting such a party but I'm her only employee in our department for the past 5 1/2 years. She's 8 months along so it's kind of my duty to plan this for her or no one else will. Even though I am happy for her, I truly wish this party were for me. Tongue Tied ((sigh)) Selfish I know, but she was the only one who knew about my recent loss and she knows how difficult all this is for me. People come up to her daily congratulating her and look at me and ask, "so when are you planning on starting a family?" Totally not what I need to hear right now. Though I know they are totally clueless to my situation.

• Options
    Since we're taking a break from IUI this cycle and we're just on Met, I secretly considered upping my Met dose to 1500mg because it seems that 1000mg is so low compared to everyone else on the boards....but I didn't.  I have to trust that my RE knows what he's doing and is not just ignoring me/forgetting about me.
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I was very relieved when my BFF who had baby #3 yesterday said she was exhausted and didn't want DH and I to come see her last night. The IF wound was a bit raw last night, and it was a relief that I got a 24 hour reprieve from seeing the baby.
    TTC#1 since Mar 2008. Serious MFI due to cancer. 3 cancelled IUI's, just about every test in the book. IVF#1 - BFP! Twin girls arrived 2/5/10 at 35w2d. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My confession is that I am trying to use "the secret" to put positive vibes (or whatever) into the universe so that this IUI will work.  However, I think I might be overstimming.  I am starting to feel my ovaries and after only 3 days on stims I'm pretty sure that's not normal for someone who has 3 follies or less :(
  • Options
    DH is going to be gone one night next week and I am going to have to give myself PIO injection and I am terrified about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"