Parenting after a Loss

The bink and I have a love/hate relationship

DD has just started to really like the bink again.  She loved it when she was really little but then stopped wanting it.  Now, the love of the bink is back.  She does not get it at all during the day at daycare or my MILs.  At home on the weekend she sometime will nap with it but not all the time.  She usually goes to sleep at night without it (not this week but that is a story for another time) but wakes in the middle of the night (or if we are lucky early morning) and won't go back to sleep without it.  It is so strange.  I wonder if it makes her gums feel better (I don't see any teeth but she is chomping on everything!)?  I love that it makes her fall back to sleep but I hate that she needs it and getting up 5 times in 30 minutes to put it back in before she falls back to sleep again!

Re: The bink and I have a love/hate relationship

• Do you think this will be the story of our lives as moms?!  We love seeing them happy and knowing they are satisfied even when we know deep down that whatever is making them happy might end up causing problems later on.  We just can't help it!
  • ammcammc member
    Ditto!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"