Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

poll about ttc

each cycle, do you start having sex (baby-making kind) based on the cycle day (if you have super regular cycles) or wait for creamy/ ewcm? use opks? something else? i'm just wondering because i'm only charting this month and not using my cbefm. thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: poll about ttc

• Options
    I base our timing on cycle day and EWCM
  • Options
    i O late, so we usually start every other day around cd 12. I now use opks to confirm surge..but i personally do not depend on my cm at all
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cycle seems to be pretty predictable thus far and I don't experience EWCM...so I just try to make sure we BD as much as possible around the CD's that I know O is coming. AND...if I'm 99% sure I"m Oing I make sure we do it.  In my case it's hit or miss because of DH's work schedule ..so it sucks! I would use OPK's and do my best if I couldn't chart. AND if I did get EWCM that would be really helpful...but I only get about watery CM.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • Options
    We go based on CD and EWCM. I also have the CBEFM and we go based on the peak days.
  • Options
    mucus and day of cycle....
    image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We make sure to do it when my average O day is approaching, but other than that we do it whenever we want to.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is my first cycle, but next week I plan on looking for the EWCM and I got some OPKs. ?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageccbanana:
    We make sure to do it when my average O day is approaching, but other than that we do it whenever we want to.

Same here.

• Options
    Kie310Kie310 member
    This cycle we just started a couple of days after AF ended. Started at every other day, switched to every day as I knew we were getting closer to O. If I'm PG we know it worked! If not, next cycle I will try something different
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Both, I'm pretty regular so we start having sex on CD 8 or 9 and then we've been trying every other instead of everyday and we do that until I confirm O. This month was hard we were both so busy and we only tried once or twice so we'll see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"