Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

NTR - Well I DID IT!!!

I let Jillian kick me - my  heart is beating so freaking fast I think it is going to fly out of my chest.  I did do everything - took a few 5 second breaks - when it got hard I just closed my eyes and tried not to focus  and just get through it.  It was HARD - a lot harder then I thought it would be.  I think in all other work out videos I never had someone yelling at me - telling me YOU CAN DO IT - COME ON!  It helps a lot!  So I encourage ALL of you girls that want a good work out to try the 30 Day Shred!  Our official club gets kicked off TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NTR - Well I DID IT!!!

• Options
    I'm proud of you, J!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Way to go!!! ?I can't wait for her to kick my a$$!!! ?I need a good kicking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You will inspire us all!!

You want to tag team on the Shredder Check-ins?  One of us do AM and one do PM?  Or should we just do one a day, and whoever gets to it first posts?  I think weekly won't cut it for this one.

• Options
    imagemomofolivia:

You will inspire us all!!

You want to tag team on the Shredder Check-ins?  One of us do AM and one do PM?  Or should we just do one a day, and whoever gets to it first posts?  I think weekly won't cut it for this one.

We sooooo need a DAILY check in or *I* won't be motivated enough!  I am SORE this morning!  OUCH!  But I know I have to just fight through the soreness because it won't get any better if I stop a day and then pick back up!  It will eventually go away - that is what I am telling myself anyway!.....lol  But we can tag team it - if we see it hasn't been posted in the morning do it and same at night!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"