Infertility

Fert. report is Ok not fabulous (SAIFW)

So we did the antagonist protocol because of my AMA of 35...:(

13 follicles, 10 contained eggs, 9 were mature and 9 fertilized with ICSI.  We're on for a 10am transfer on Saturday.  I was hoping we'd get 8 total that either get transferred or freeze...its still possible at least.

Re: Fert. report is Ok not fabulous (SAIFW)

• um, 9 embryos is great!  you should be thrilled!  congrats, and good luck at your ET!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Im older then you but I would be thrilled with those results! When will you find out how many you can transfer - freeze?
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • They will transfer 2 unless they are really crappy quality then 3.  We'll find out freeze and transfer on Saturday.
  • 9 is a great number for IVF.. double what I got!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • 9 is absolutely wonderful!  
    Baby Girl #1 Gabriella Jane Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • I think that sounds great! Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone!  I think I was just initially disappointed with the number of follies and number of eggs they got.  Now we just have to hope those embies hang on and grow into strong ones!
  • 9 sounds good to me! hoping your transfer goes well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 9 embies is great!  GL
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Hey - that is great!!!! You still have 9 embies....that's a wonderful number. I know it would be nice to have 100%, but you still have a great count.

Good luck and congrats!!

• Sounds great.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that they all continue to grow strong.  GL on Saturday. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is not a bad number at all! Congratulations, you have 9 embabies! Hopefully they will lead you straight to your BFP and we can cross over to the "other side" together in a couple of weeks! Best of luck!
  • whatyoutalkinboutwillis?!?!?  9 is great!  and 100% fert rate for the mature ones...sounds fabulous to me!  GL this weekend!
  • i think those numbers are great...100% fertilization! it sounds like you'll have a good # to transfer and hopefully a few frosties.
  • oh my, I would be over the moon with 9! My RE says after about 10-12, your quality tends to go down, so 9 is perfect! GL!
    B/G twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"